2-Explanation

Back at the 21st
Hank walked up the stairs and put his hand on the palm scanner with Erin right at his heels till they walked into Hank's office and they sat down and Hank explained everything.
"Before Justin was even thought of, before you were thought of, before I met Bunny, we had a daughter, me and Camille, her name was Sophia Grace Voight, everyone called her Sophia Grace. She was a sweet girl, everyone loved her, then one day she changed, she started being bad, killing animals, and just making a mess. When she was 10, we told her that Camille was going to have Justin and she lost it. We realized we couldn't have her near a baby, so we talked about it and I took her to an orphanage, I never thought I'd ever see her again," Hank explained looking at Erin who just stared wowed.
"Umm... yeah... wow..." Erin said.
"Hey, sarge, what do you wanna do with the girl in the cage?' Jay came in and asked.
"Leave her there and don't come down there I'm going to talk to her," Hank said getting up and walking out the door.
"Sophia," Hank said when he got down to the cage.
"Dad," Sophia mocked.
"What were you doing robbing that bank?" Hank yelled hitting the cage.
"How did mom live with you and your anger? How did Justin not get taken away with all that anger inside you? How does that girl Erin think you are the nicest person ever? Like honestly," Sophia ignored Hank's questions.
"Answer the damn question, Sophia!!" Hank yelled even louder.
"I technically didn't, I didn't take any money. I just needed to get your attention," Sophia looked up at her dad.
"You really have been stalking me," Hank said.
"Oh, not just you, Erin too. And actually mostly Erin. How could you take that girl in? She is trouble, you took her in and she could've stole from you, dad!!" Sophia yelled.
"Erin would nev---wait, a second, I know what this is about, your jealous of Erin. I got rid of you and when you saw I took in another girl you got jealous," Hank said.
"No!! Why the hell would I be jealous of her? Hey, does that other members of Intelligence know about her past?" Sophia said.
"No," Hank said.
"Cool cool I'm going to ruin the girl who ruined my life her life," Sophia said.
"That barely made any sense," Hank said.
"I'M GOING TO RUIN ERIN'S LIFE!!" Sophia screamed.
"You go near Erin, I'll make sure you never see the light of day again!!" Hank yelled.
"Wow, you'll save your fake daughter, but you'll throw your real daughter in a cage forever," Sophia said.
"You are no daughter of mine!! The Sophia I know is the sweetest most kindest girl anyone has ever met. Also Erin is my real daughter," Hank said.
"Okay, the sweet girl died the day Justin was born, I never wanted a sibling, we were a happy family, then Justin came and ruined everything, then I got out of the orphanage and I cam back to Chicago and I saw Erin, you replaced me. Also, what?? Erin is your real daughter?" Sophia rambled.
"Yes, I did a DNA test a couple years ago," Hank explained.
"Hank, we got a hit on the cartel drugs," Erin came downstairs.
"Okay, lets go! Where's the rest?" Hank asked.
"Already left," Erin answered.
"Byeeeee Erin!!!!" Sophia waved.
"Umm... bye??' Erin confused waved.
"Just go," Hank pushed her lightly through the doorway.

That's it for this episode!! Hope you liked it and please vote!! Chapter 3 will be out soon, I promise! And also if you have any story ideas for my next story please comment them. It can be Chicago Fire or PD, SVU, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Divergent, or any other books/shows that you think I read/watch❤️
~Madison xoxo 😘