3-Planning

Sophia Grace POV
I went home after my dad finally let me out of that damn cage, the first thing I do was plan to kill Erin for stealing my dad away from me. I stalked her and I knew her daily schedule. I was planning on taking her after she left that bar Molly's she goes to every night after work. So now I wait.
*Ring Ring*
"Hey, Sophia, sorry if I'm bugging you at the moment, I just wanna check up on you, honey. And also I wanna make sure you know I didn't wanna get rid of you, we were just scared for the new baby." Hank called.
"Shut it dad. I know the real reason you called. You wanna make sure I'm not doing anything to hurt your baby girl!" I said.
"Okay, yes I am, with Justin now dead, she's all I have left," Hank said holding back tears.
"You have me, dad!!!" I yelled into the phone.
"You know I don't. You don't like me, and to be honest I don't like you for everything you did to my family," Hank said.
"Whatever, dad. And also I am planning something for Erin, but don't worry about it," I added.
*the line went dead*
"Dammit!!" Hank said slamming the phone down running outside to being Erin to her apartment.
Hank got to Erin's door and started banging on her door, knowing she was probably asleep.
"Okay, okay, I'm coming, jeez," Erin said groggily.
"Erin, you need to stay with me a couple days, " Hank said coming inside.
"What?!? Why?!?" Erin asked.
"Sophia, my daughter, she hates you and wants revenge," Hank said.
"Revenge? Why?" Erin asked.
"Cause she found out me and Camille took you in she thinks we replaced her," Hank said.
"Okay," Erin said following Hank out the door. Hank surprised she isn't saying how she can take care of herself.

2 chapters in one day, what?!?!😱yeah. Well, this one is short, but hope you like it. This probably won't happen often, but I was really bored with nothing else to do, so this happened😂well anyways vote and comment. All comments are appreciated, good or bad.
~Madison xoxo 😘