1-Abandoned

Sophia Grace POV
I'm here. I haven't been in Chicago since my "dad" gave me up. But here I am, sitting right next to my mom's grave stone. My mom, the mom who died 6 years ago, and I'm just finding out. My dad was here, my brother, my whole family was here. Even the stupid teenager my parents took in. Their fake daughter was there and invited, but not their real daughter. My dad didn't invite me to my own mother's funeral. Did he forget about me? Or did he just not want me? Those are the questions I need and WILL get answers to. Whether it's from my dad, brother, or Her.
I found my old house. I see my dad and then Erin. Justin must not live there. I sit there watching them as they get into the car. Hank in the drivers seat and Erin in the passenger seat. I see the way he looks at her, it's the You-are-my-kid-and-nothing-will-ever-happen-to-you look. I know that look, he used to give me that look. As I was watching I started day dreaming back to before my parents got rid of me, I went to far under and my head hit the steering wheel, luckily Hank and Erin had already left. I've been following them for a few weeks now, so I know they both work in Intelligence at the 21st, so that's where I go. Once I finally find my way to the District I walk inside to see Erin, she won't know me, but my dad would in a heartbeat, I think.
"Hey, I'm here to see Detective Erin Lindsay," I said to the desk sergeant with a tag that said Platt. It's so stupid how cops don't use first names, I thought personally.
"Regarding," Platt snarked.
"Umm... we're old friends from high school," I lied.
"Uh-huh, okay..." Platt said going upstairs to get Erin.
"Hi, Erin?" I said, feeling devilish inside.
"Yes? Do I know you?" Erin said pointing to the office, gesturing me to go in.
"Oh, you don't remember me? Damn. My worst nightmare!" I faked.
"Well, maybe if you say a name," Erin offered.
"Sophia," I said.
"I don't think I graduated with a Sophia, but okay," Erin shrugged.
"It's fine I gotta go," I said running out.
"Well, that was probably the weirdest conversation I have ever had, and that's saying a lot considering I've talked to Bunny," Erin laughed to Trudy.
"Yeah, that was pretty crazy," Trudy laughed herself.
"So, I just had probably the weirdest conversation ever," Erin said once she got upstairs.
"Really, with who?" Hank, Jay, and Al said in unison.
"Umm... some girl that she said I know, Sophia or something," Erin responded.
"Did you say Sophia?" Hank questioned.
"Yeah, why?" Erin said with curiosity.
"No reason," Hank said walking into his office.
"Okay, clearly nothing is something, so spill," Erin said walking in and closing the door.
"Hey, we got a call saying that there is a robbery in progress on South Main Street," Antonio said opening the door.
"Okay. Kid, I'll tell you later, let's go," Hank said grabbing his jacket and going out.
"Yeah, okay," Erin said doing the same.
When they got to the bank, the robbers were still there and no money was technically stolen yet. Intelligence goes in and notices all the money is gone and the only person in the bank is Sophia.
"Hey, dad," I mocked.
"Hey, kid, what are you doing in Chicago?" Hank asked furious she was here.
"Oh you know, just went to my mom's grave and stalked you guys, question though, did you take her in to replace me?" I said pointing to Erin.
"Shut up!!" Hank said picking her up and putting the cuffs on her.
"Hank, what is she talking about? Why did she say dad? How come you never told me you had a kid before Justin?" Erin rambled.
"Erin, let's get her back to the District and I'll explain everything to you there," Hank said to Erin.