~Chapter 2~

(~A/N I only own what I make @Descendants1232021 came up with the story line and the title TW SWEARING AND ABUSE TW ~)

Lonnie's pov

I check Jay was in his deep pass out sleep from being drunk before going into the bathroom and putting makeup on to cover the bruises he made on my face. I quickly got changed and climb into Evie limo. "Hey thanks for picking me up to help search for Mal." I told Evie. "Of course. It's no problem. Where is Jay?" "Passed out again from drinking. He'll catch up with us in a bit." I told her and she seemed satisfied enough. "So we're just searching the outskirts today" I asked evie and she nodded. "Alright we're here. Do you and Evie want to search the village and do door to door" Ben asked and I nodded. "lets go and start the village is quite a big one" I said as we walked away from  everyone. "is your face? Alright it looks a bit purple" Evie said as we walked to the first house. "ummm ye. It's fine I just uh I just accidentally hit my self during training a bit to hard but it's fine. I promise." I told Evie as She looked at me questioning my answer. I quickly knocked on the front door. "hello?" I lady said as she opened the door. "hi we was just wondering if you had seen lady Mal" Evie asked. "No i'm awfully sorry" The lady answered before close the doors. We got that answer for the next 50 houses we went to. "Hey Lonnie I thought I told you to wait for me to go out to look for Mal" Jay said grabbing my wrist. "You fell asleep and I got a phone call asking me to come." I told Jay. "Well next time you wake me up" He said gripping my wrist tighter. "Okay I'm sorry, but you holding on really tight and your going to make a mark and I haven't got any makeup on me to cover it up." I whispered to my as Evie walked in front of us.

Sorry for the short chapter. the next chapter will be longer