~Chapter 11~

(~A/N I only own what I make @Descendants1232021 came up with the story line and the title ~)

Mal's pov

"Mal for god sake will you please just ring Evie for us" Jay begged me. "No Jay i'm sick and tired. I'm letting Evie get on with her life. If there is anything wrong she would phone us." I told him as Bethany started to cry. "But she wouldn't!" He shouted. "Get out. Bethany isn't going to sleep anytime soon with you big mouth" I said as I flash my green eyes at him before picking Bethany up. I watched him leave as Bethany curled her hand around my finger. Ring Ring Ring "Hey E" I said answering the face time. "Hi M hows little Bethany." she asked as she said at her desk. "Shes just woke up cos of Jay shouting telling me to phone you." I told her as I lowered the camera so she could see Bethany. "She's beautiful" She said as Ben came in. He pointed to his watch so I looked at the time. "Hey E, I forgot to tell you the some new vks are coming over today. it'll be on Auradon news if you want to watch it, diz is coming over, she's just had a newborn baby so i'm gonna help her raise it, but I've got to go now if i'm going to make it in time for her coming" I told her and she smiled. "get her to call us when she's settled down. She aloud to know about me" I nodded and smiled. "Ye I will" "See you soon, bye" She said before hanging up. "let's go get dizzy you can phone her back as soon as both Bethany and dizzy's baby is asleep or settled down" Ben told me kissing me. I smiled and stood up. I put Bethany a pram up and wheeled her outside and walked to Auradon Prep with her and Ben. When we got there I looked around and saws a lot of camera's "Why so many camera's, Even cotillion didn't have this many" I said to Ben. "Ye, I don't understand my coronation didn't have this many either" He told me as the limo pulled up in front of us. Dizzy opened the door and climbed out first before being handed her baby girl and walking over to us. "Hey beautiful, how are you?" I asked as her baby calmly fell to sleep against her chest. "Ellie isn't feeling the best so she sent Delilah in her place. I hope you don't mind " Dizzy told me as Delilah. Delilah is Dizzy's sister she's 17 and always looked after the kids at the isle. "it's no problem, Hey Delilah" I said as she walked over. "You want me to hold Evelyn?" Delilah asked Dizzy.