~Chapter 10~

(~A/N I only own what I make @Descendants1232021 came up with the story line and the title~)

2 months later

Mal's pov

"Hey are you not lady Mal?" The person who was interviewing me asked. "No, Um I've seen it on the news. I just guess I look a little like her." I answered before walking off. I rolled my eyes and rubbed my bump before getting in the limo. Adam began to ring my phone . He's never rang my phone since I've gone missing he only text so he made me worry. "Adam? .................   what do you mean hes gone missing .......... Ye,ahh i'll try and ring him. ah ........ no i'm fine .... ah ......no it's little contractions ...... no you don't need to put Belle on the phone .......i don't know like 5 minutes? ...... lasting for 2 minutes, I don't know ....... in La if Fg can teleport you here she'll be to sense my magic and teleport to my magic...... I need to hang up to ring Ben. I never ment for him to go missing ........ bye." The limo pulled up in my front house. I quickly climbed out of the car and rushed into my house as I pressed Ben's number on my phone "Pick up, please pick up. Ah" I whispered as I rubbed my belly. "Ben ....... i'm in LA where are you? your dad phone's me to tell me you've ran off ......number one  multi way S35LG. AH mhm. .......... i'm having contractions. ...... ok ........ I love you to ......is that you knocking ... Ok I'm coming now" I said hanging up and started to walk to the door but I could make it. "AAAAAHHHHHHHHH Ben open the door your self I can't walk now it hurts to much!"I shouted. I looked at the door as Adam rushed in with Belle,FG and Ben. "AHHHHHHHHH" I screamed as Ben ran to my side with Belle. "I've started to push." I told Belle "How long until your next contraction?" Belle asked. "A minute, I'm scared" "Can we teleport you back to our castle? A doctor is already their" Belle asked so I nodded quickly. 

"Congratulations your Majesty's on your princess" The doctor told us as he handed me my Daughter at the same time that Ben kissed my head. "Well done beautiful" Ben told me looking at our daughter. "Bethany?" I asked as I looked at Ben, Adam and Belle. "Its perfect" Adam said. "We'll let you both have some time alone" Belle said as her and Adam left. "they are gonna phone the boys aren't they?" I asked and Ben nodded to me. "Ok let me just phone Evie letting her know i'm back here you can't tell anyone that i'm staying in touch with Evie" I told him and he nodded handing me my phone. I smiled at him before face timed Evie