~Chapter 12~

(~A/N I only own what I make @Descendants1232021 came up with the story line and the title ~)

Mal's pov
"Hey Delilah are you ok just to watch over Evelyn for Dizzy for a few minutes while i quickly take her somewhere?" I asked. "Ye sure" Delilah said as Dizzy look at me. I held my hand out and took her up to my office. "Is eveything ok Mal?" Dizzy asked as I sound proof the room. "Everything is fine I just have a little suprise for you but you can't tell anyone about it unless your told to. only me and Ben know about it." I told her as i logged on to my computer. I saw that Evie was online so I facetimed her. "Hey m I saw that delilah came cover as well. Has dizzy and her baby settled down." Evie asked as dizzy looked at me shocked. "They both settled down. I've got dizzy in here with me do you want her to come into camera view?" I asked and she nodded. I looked as Dizzy and nodded and she slowly walked over. "Dizzy are you ok?" Evie asked Dizzy. "I'm fine. are you ok? will you be coming back to auradon?" "I don't know Diz. I most probly will at some point but I don't know when. You can't tell Delilah that your talking to me either otherwise she will tell the boys". Evie told Dizzy. "That's fine Evie. I have the secret." She told Evie before all our power went off. I put my phone torch on and held Dizzy's hand. "Lets go to the family room where the others should be waiting" she nodded and followed closely behind me. "Everyone is here apart from Ben and Bethany let me just ring him" I said " Ben where are you and Bethany? ....... Stay where you are I'll meet you where are you? ... ok I'm on my way just don't move if your phone won't let you use your tourch." I hung up and ran up to Ben's office. "Hey, the back up generator isn't working. so something must seriously be up." Ben told me as I led the way to the family room with the tourch. When we got to the family room Adam was on the phone to FG. "Will FG even be able to put it back on?" I whispered to Ben. "Not sure" Ben answered. a few minutes past and sudden the lights came back on and Carlos and Jay barged in. "Boys your going to wake the little ones up. Please be quite" I told them "but Carlos is nearly finished learning to track text messages." Jay told me. " I think the girls will come back in their own time but if you want to track them then be my guest but you won't be doing it in the castle. Not on my watch" I told them. "Why Mal what are you hiding from us" Carlos asked. "nothing ok you just can't do it here!"