~ Chapter 7~

(~A/N I only own what I make @Descendants1232021 came up with the story line and the title~)

Ben's pov

"That's Mal's voice. she's the one singing someone find my girlfriend!" I shouted at the guards. "Ben we will find her. Don't worry about it we'll find her before she gives birth." "but what if we don't mum. What if we don't find her? I have to find a new girlfriend? I can't do that. I don't have that in me. Doug can it's like he forgot about Evie, he off dating every other girl he can find but I can't do that." I told mum as she pulled me into a hug.

Jay's pov

"Please Mulan. I've learnt my lesson. I know you know where she is. Please just tell me." "Jay i'm not going to tell you unless she asks me to or she is giving birth. So please leave and go look for Evie. Lonnie is safe and I would tell you other wise. concentrate on looking for Evie for me." Mulan told me. I nodded. "Thank you tell me if anything changes with her, please?" I asked and she nodded. I left and tried to rung Evie. 

Carlos's pov. 

"Fg?" I asked walking into her office. "I didn't mean to upset her I wasn't thinking straight . I didn't even think we would be having a child this early. I'm sorry" I told her as I sat at her desk. "I know Carlos it's fine." She told me. "Wait can you track phone calls and texts?" "Yes but I haven't learnt how to yet"

Evie's pov

"Hey Evie, why don't you just text Jay back? and let him know you ok" Ellie asked me. "Because I know Carlos is a tech machine and he will be trying to figure out how to track my phone through the text.They sometimes forgot that I grew up with them since I was 2 years old" I told her. "Well no wonder they are worried this much about you." She said as she passed me her sketch book. 

"now this is a type of gown I would do for Mal" I said to my self

"now this is a type of gown I would do for Mal" I said to my self. "If it's ok i'd like to make it then put it up for auction." Ellie said. "Ye thats fine." I answered as I scrolled though all of Jay's text.