~Chapter 6~

(~A/N I only own what I make @Descendants1232021 came up with the story line and the title~)

Evie's pov

As I turned my radio on in my work shop I heard this new song called firework that everyone has been going on about. The person who sung it sounded familiar but I could tell who it was.  "Sofia if you'd stop day dreaming your business will actually work out" One of my workers told me. "I know, I know it's just. Never mind. What do you think of this design?" I asked. "Looks about like that place called Auradon? Like their kind of clothes not that i'm moaning . We actually just got their news here." She told me as she put it on the tv. "That Evie girl looks a bit familiar." "really?" I asked a bit nervous. "Ye but there isn't a chance that she would of come over here and if she was. I'd recognise her designs straight away." She told me and I just nodded. "Sofia stop the act. I know it's you Evie. How come you ran off?" She questioned. "I'm pregnant and Doug was cheating and everything over there wasn't going well." I explained. "You have until you give birth to go back. my mouth is zipped until then. But if any of the girls text you you let them know your fine. "  "Thank you really."