Two New Additions

"Talking"

[Ciel talking]

(A/N: author note)

(Skill name/activation)

《"Thought communication"/ thoughts》

Explaing current situation/recap/movement

------------------------------------------------------------

Velzard pov

After veldanava's battle with guy I quickly teleported back to our home in the middle of nowhere and acted as if nothing happened when he came inside

"Hey velzard"

"Hmm? Yes brother?"

"The red primordial wants to fight against you I told him not to fight to the death if you 2 ever do fight"

"That's fine then, how strong do you think he is?"

"I'd say about same as you if not a little less"

"Ooh he's very strong then"

"Indeed, he managed to take me off guard for a second which has never once managed to happen other than when I first fought ivarage the void dragon"

"Oh yeah you said he was going to break out soon, when do expect?"

"Hmm around 20.000 years or so maybe less"

"That's quite a bit away"

"Oh yeah your only 600 years old aren't you"

"Yeah..."

"Oh well when he's released 500 years will feel like 1 year"

"Maybe, also is the red primordial going to have a domain or anything?"

"Oh yes he said he will stay up in the Northen most part and make that his territory"

"That's quite a bit away from here since we're near the southwestern side"

"Yeah his castle is going to be right in the middle apparently, so it would take around 1h to fly I would say"

"Not too long but wouldn't be worth the trip, if he wants to fight he will have to come to me"

"He probably would, since either put a dent in his pride he would want it back and try defeat you"

"Hmph he can never even compare to my strength"

"(Chuckle)"

300 year time skip

It's been 300 years since guy and veldanava fought and I've yet to see guy, I thought he would come barging in and break the house kind of like milim would do back in the future I guess, anyway veldanava has come running in like what milim would do (breaking the door)

"Velzard you have another sibling!"

"Another?"

"Yes i found another egg, this time it's looks like a grey egg so I guess a dragon specialised in air magic maybe storms"

"A storm dragon?"

"Yeah probably"

"Well let's go I wanna see them"

"Of course it's at the same place as last time, I'll go get velgrynd"

"Okay ill be going now"

Veldanava pov