The Battle

"Talking"

[Ciel talking]

(A/N: author note)

(Skill name/activation)

《"Thought communication"/ thoughts》

Explaing current situation/recap/movement

------------------------------------------------------------

Velzard pov

"Well I was planning on it anyway"

"That makes things easier then, I will take a seat here then"

"Sure there are potato chips here if you want some"

"Thank you"

"No problem, anyway back to the meeting, anyone have anything to add on?"

"Lady Rimuru if I may"

"Benimaru, go on"

"I would like to personally challenge the orc lord"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Okay.. If anyone sees the orc lord send a thought communication to benimaru and send him the coordinates"

"Right!"

"Souei before you leave can you go meet the lizardmen cheiften and tell him to expect us in 3 days and also to keep his guard up"

"As you wish"

"Meeting dismissed we will leave tomorrow"

"Right!"

Lizardmen cheiften pov

"Chief we have an invader he demands to speak with you"

"Let him in"

"But"

"Let him in, you feel this aura no?"

"As you wish.."

A dark blue haired figure slowly walks kn with a dominating aura which if directed at a lizardmen could easily suffocate one of them

"I apologise for not having any accommodations available were in a tight situation Right now"

"No need I am merely and envoy conveying the words of my master"

"An envoy? With this strong of an aura? Your master must be strong then"

"You are wise, indeed my master is of a higher rank, for the message my master gave me: we will arrive here in 3 days and help with the invasion and also to keep your guard up"

"Keep our guard up?"

"Yes my master suspects a coup will most likely happen so he has decided ro come in 3 days, 2 days before he suspects it to happen"

"A coup? Who would? And also he will help us? He has no merits in helping"

"My master decided to help you since if it crushes your village it is possible it will come and attempt to take ours so it is best to "snuff the flame while its small" as my master said"

"I see that is indeed wise of them"

"Expect us in 3 days and keep your guard up, I will take my leave now"

"Before you go what is your masters name?"

"Her name is Rimuru"

As he says that he fades and the magicules dispersed