More Trouble Arises

"Talking"

[Ciel talking]

(A/N: author note)

(Skill name/activation)

《"Thought communication"/ thoughts》

Explaing current situation/recap/movement

------------------------------------------------------------

Velzard pov

"As everyone has settled now I will begin, first thing I would like to say is I have no intentions of putting the orcs under any charges of any kind, as they were under the effects of a famine I believe anyone under the same conditions would do the same as they had done, I suppose no one objects to this?"

"No have no objections"

"A-are you sure?"

"As I said I have no problems with it, my plan is to create a nation in which the lizardmen provide water, the goblins provide shelter, the orcs provide manpower, and the ogres provide military"

"And you're saying we can be apart of this?"

"Of course, although I won't tolerate slackers!"

"We wouldn't dare to even think k about that!"

The orc leader says as all orcs present get on their knees

"Great, then what about the lizardmen tribe?"

"We have no objections if all we have to do is share our water, and in return we gain the ogres protection"

"Great, since I already have the ogres or I guess now kijins under my rule all we have to to think about is food"

"I think we may be able to help with that"

"Oh trayni you're saying the dryads wish to participate in this alliance?"

"Indeed, after seeing how strong lord benimaru is I can only imagine how strong you must be to make him take a knee with only your aura and so the dryads would gain much in being under your rein"

"Under my rein? The dryads will not take over as leader?"

"Of course not"

"Well I suppose that's that then, anything else to add?"

"Lady Rimuru I wish to ask of something"

"Oh the lizardman chieften?"

"Yes, I would like to send my 2 children over to your town"

"Your children? Gabiru and the leader of the guard?"

"Indeed, if that would be okay with you"

"That is fine, you can send them to me any day you wish"

"I thank you"

The lizardmen all join the orcs and get on 1 knee and bow then everyone else does the same leaving only velzard standing

"Great, we will head back with the orcs to my town and begin to put them straight to work after all we will need some new houses for them"

After sorting out the orcs some leaving to make their own villages and some going with Velzard, the ones who go with Velzard get named including the orc generals and the child of the orc lord who once was named evolved into an orclord again however was of a mid caliber while the other orcs who now number 60.000 after some leave evolve into high orcs with the orc generals evolving into lower orc lords