Appearance Of The Orc Lord

"Talking"

[Ciel talking]

(A/N: author note)

(Skill name/activation)

《"Thought communication"/ thoughts》

Explaing current situation/recap/movement

------------------------------------------------------------

Velzard pov

After that chat with veldora and shizu I went to where the ogres are currently passed out (guest tent)

"Hello?"

"Whose there!?"

"Calm down I am the ruler of this place and I heard you guys attacked my hunting party"

"You're the ruler? Not that masked majin?"

"No she is a friend of mine, now listen"

"I will not listen to the words of a friend of that masked majin!"

"I think you have a miss understanding we have no intentions of hurting you"

"Your friend didn't seem to care when massacring our village with the help of those filthy pigs!"

"She did no such massacre"

"And how would you know?"

"Because she was here for a week now so she has had no chance to attack any ogre villages"

"Prove to us you have no ill will to us"

"Hmm. How would I do that?"

"Let us go"

"I can't do that since you attacked my hunting party so you will need some sort of punishment"

The red haired ogre grabs their katana's hilt and gets into an attacking position but a pink haired ogre steps infront of him

"Brother calm down, I don't think she has any intentions of harming us"

"Move!"

"No! If you think with a level head you can see she clearly has the power to wipe out entire village out, so why would she need to send those orcs when she could do a quick work of it"

"Hmm."

"She has a point you know, I have no connections with orc's, so why not sit down, you can tell me about these orc's since fron what I've heard this small town is not safe from them"

"Fine then, one day when we all were having a normal day training doing house work all sorts a barrage of arrows lit with fire rained down on us, instantly we all got our weapons and got ready however when the invaders arrived we saw orc's in iron armour, there had to be atleaat 40.000 of them, we were totally overrun and me and my sisters father forced us to retreat with the best swordsman, blacksmith, stealth soldier, warlock to survive"

"Hmm okay, if you want I will help you get revenge on those orc's, you will become a soldier under me if you accept"

"... I will think this through"

"No need to rush, were having a party tonight so you can tell me then if you want"

"Thank you.."

"No problem, it's up to you if you do want to"

Small timeskip (afternoon)

"Seems like everyone is enjoying themselves Rimuru-sama"

"No need for the "sama" shizu, were friends so drop the formalities"