Storm Vs Red

"Talking"

[Ciel talking]

(A/N: author note)

(Skill name/activation)

《"Thought communication"/ thoughts》

Explaing current situation/recap/movement

------------------------------------------------------------

Velzard pov

It has been 4 years since Milim was born. velgryind and rudra (lucia's brother) have been getting closer, rudra has started up a small kingdom around the size of falmuth when it attacked

Knock knock

"Hmm this magical signature belongs to the red primordial, you can come in"

"Ah as expected you could tell it was me, as for why i am here I wish to fight you since you didn't come to my Palace I decided to come down here to meet you"

"You can fight veldora if you want, right now I'm busy thinking about life choices"

"Veldora? The new storm dragon I've heard about?"

"Yes I trained him to be able to easily beat velgryind so you will be necessary to see if he is truly strong since you are at least in the magical aspect stronger than velgryind"

"Well I suppose that will do"

"Great, VELDORA"

"Ahhhhh sister! Im here!"

"Great, this guy is your training partner for today, I will be observing the battle so make sure to put on a great show you 2!"

"Kuhahaha the red primordial, I see he is certainly stronger than other sister but not nearly as strong as you"

"Well let's go to the training grounds shall we"

"I suppose we should, but are your training grounds strong enough to withstand our attacks?"

"Oh it should be fine, me and veldora always train here everyday and it's barely scratched"

At the training grounds

"Uhm, there's a 100mile crater here"

"Hmm yes? It's barely scratched"

"..."

"Sister did this with a single attack, it knocked me out for 2 years before I woke up again and saw this, you get use to it after awhile"

"A single attack did this?"

"Oh yeah I froze it then I destroyed all the ice when I was testing out a skill"

"If anyone was inside the ice they would've been pulverised, body and soul"

"That's some strong AOE attack"

"Yeah if I wanted to I could double the range but the soul wouldn't be destroyed and on the further edges people Might survive if at the Saint or archdemon level"

"I see its to early to take you on so I shall fight this one"

"Okay to your positions!"

"When you see a bright light fade in the middle that will be the signal to start

The a bright white light in the middle pops up

"So when that disappears we start, got it"

Then it suddenly disappeared and veldora charges and the red primordial at full speed which catches him off guard and jumps to the side to dodge