[18]

¬ Seven Nation Army Glitch Mob Remix- The White Stripes

It had been a few weeks since you all had migrated to the safe house. Since you all found out Beom-Seok was coming back to Korea. It had been a lot to process for you all. Especially you. It wasn't easy, despite everything going on, you still forgot that you had to face the man who had caused you so much strife. Caused so many people anguish. Time was running out. Quickly. You had to come up with a plan to take Beom-Seok down soon. It was only a matter of time before he and Yixing caught up to you. It was all too much for you to take in. What were you going to do when you saw him? What would you do? So many thoughts swirled around in your head. They made you dizzy. You had subconsciously begun to block people out. It was a bad habit of yours. You were made to hide your emotions and never had anyone to talk to about your emotions and what was going on in your mind. It was a habit you needed to break but you just couldn't help it.

The boys had noticed what you were doing, the way you reserved yourself when Beom-Seok was mentioned. The way you changed the subject whenever they asked if you were okay or wanted to get anything off your chest. The way you were pushing them away. They wanted to help you, get you to talk to them but they didn't want to push you into it, but by now you were a ticking time bomb waiting to explode, it was only a matter of time until you did. Before someone set you off. They had to get you to talk. But how? None of them knew. 

So here you were in the gym downstairs letting off some steam in hopes to get rid of your turmoil. You had been in here for a good few hours, most of which you weren't even working out. Just sitting there trying to gather your thoughts, enjoying some time alone. But now, now you had gotten yourself angry and needed an outlet for it. The punching bag. You were so immersed you hadn't even noticed your brother and boyfriend come into the room until you heard their attempt at hushed whispers to each other.

"You talk to her."

"No, you talk to her."

"You're the eldest."

"You're her brother."

"Yeah but you're her boyfriend. That kinda overrules me in this predicament."

"How does that overr-"