[13]

¬ Into You -  Ariana Grande

You let out a yawn as you began to wake up and try to stretch but you are stopped when you feel an arm wrapped around your waist. You pause before slowly twisting around in the hold and faced Jungkook. You let a small smile slip onto your mouth as you stared at him. He looked so peaceful and innocent with his mouth slightly ajar and his long dark wavy hair falling into his eyes. His grip tightens on you and he subconsciously pulls you in closer to him. You raise your hand and ever so gently brush the hair out his face and trace his perfect features. He begins to stir and scrunch up his nose making you bite back a squeal from how cute he looked. You pause your movements and Jungkook whines, grabbing your hand and putting it back onto his cheek.

"Felt good why'd you stop?" He grumbles, his voice a few octaves lower from sleep, eyes still shut.

You let out a quiet giggle and caress his cheek making him smile tiredly and open one eye before closing it again before rolling onto his back and you squeal slightly as he pulls you to lie on top of him arms holding you tightly and you both sigh in content. You rest your head on his chest and wrap your arms around his neck, he kisses the top of your head and you smile.

"I'm sorry did I wake you?" You mumble looking up to him. He peaks down at you and shakes his head.

"No don't worry about it I tend to wake up around this time anyway." He says 

You sit up so you were straddling his waist, placing your hands on his chest and Jungkook smirks at you, placing an arm under his head and the other on your hip. 

"Damn I like this view, didn't expect you to be a dom baby girl." Jungkook teases. You snort and flick his forehead.

"You're such a cocky fucker." You say making him laugh and throw his head back showing you the perfect view of his inked neck and you have to stop yourself from marking it. You lean down as Jungkook stops laughing and his breath hitches at the intimacy. You smirk and whisper against his lips,

"And if you must know...I like to be dominated from time to time."

You take his bottom lip between your teeth gently and tug it because letting it go. Jungkook lets out a soft breathy moan his eyes flickering shut for a moment and you thought he was putty in your hands but boy was you wrong. Within a blink of an eye, Jungkook and rolled you over and was above you, between your legs. Your eyes widen and you wrap your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist instinctively and he lets out a chuckle and leans down to your ear and whispers,