[11]

¬ Sucker For Pain - Imagine Dragons, X Ambassadors, Lil Wayne, Logic, Wiz Kalifa, Ty Dolla $ign

"I haven't seen her for months Lay, I'm telling you the truth! If I had seen her why would I hide it from her best friend?! Let me fucking go! What's wrong with you?!"

"See Baekhyun, my old friend, I know you're lying. I had people there watching, they saw you two talking."

Baekhyun glared at Lay who was circling like he was some kind of pray, as he tried to break free from the ropes tied around his wrists and ankles that shackled him to the chair and he chuckled coldly,

"Just because I got caught talking to her doesn't mean I'm gonna rat her out she is clearly staying away from you for a reason and now I can see why. Besides, if I knew where she was anyway I wouldn't tell you, I'm not a traitor unlike you." Baekhyun spits earning himself a pistol whip around the face. 

Baekhyun's face whips to the side and his face scrunches up in pain before spitting out the blood that had filled his mouth at Lay's feet. 

"Damn did I hit a nerve Lay?" Baekhyun chuckles feeling no fear. Lay chuckles coldly and grabs Baekhyun's hair tightly in a fist and Baekhyun winces before laughing,

"Didn't know you were into that kinda stuff,"

Lay growls angrily at Baekhyun who was very clearly unfazed by the life threatening situation he was in. It was clear he wasn't gonna break.

"You really risking your life for your former fuck buddy? Is it really worth it?" Lay scoffs

"Y/N may of been my fuck buddy when we were teenagers but that girl is like family, you better believe she's worth every single ounce pain I take. I won't let you get to her, so if you think you're gonna get anything out of me about last night you might as well kill me now because I'm not saying jack shit." Baekhyun spits out.

Lay lets go of Baekhyun's hair and throws a punch to his stomach making Baekhyun gasp and cough and Lay laughs,

"Not so big now are you? You'll break eventually, they always do. Why don't you tell me what she spoke to you about or why she was? This could all end right now Baekhyun."