[05]

¬ I'm Gonna Show You Crazy - Bebe Rexha

"Why the fuck are you following me?! You deserve that busted lip, you all do- Hey let me go!"

" You were talking to much, just get in."

You glare at Jungkook as he picks you up and places you in the car and climbs in next to you. Jin begins to drive off and you cross your arms in anger staring at the seven boys that have basically abducted you. You all sat silence and you decided to break it.

"What do you want from me? I thought you guys were just tattoo artists." 

Jungkook chuckles from beside you and you bite your tongue to resist the urge to elbow him in the face again.

" We don't want anything from you, we're trying to protect you from some people you thought you could trust and to use you as leverage for those people. You're bout to learn some deep dark secrets that have been hidden from you, which also means revealing ours." Yoongi says bluntly.

"Tattooing is just our cover up, our real job...well it's not exactly legal or safe". Namjoon explains turning to look from the passenger seat giving you a small smile. You frown and mumble sarcastically,

"Well that's reassuring..."

Jimin smiles at you slightly and you just frown. Why could their real job possibly relate to you? You look around at them all, no emotion on their faces and it makes you shiver at how robotic they look. Dull eyes, sat just staring at you.

"Y/N..."

You turn your head to look at Hoseok who murmured your name and you feel yourself relax slightly noticing the small amount of emotion on his face. Sympathy. But why?

"What do you know about your fathers work?" 

You let out a laugh of disbelief and ask, "What the hell has this got to do with my father? Or his business? Why should I tell you?" 

"Because we need to know how much you know before we tell you anything, this has everything to do with your father. He's not who he's making himself out to be." Taehyung says playing with the zippo lighter in his hand not looking at you.

"And why should I trust you guys? You did force me into this car with you guys after all." You snap. 

"Well I don't see you doing anything to escape. Must mean you have a little bit of trust on us." Jungkook smirks finally speaking up. 

"I'm surrounded by seven men who are way taller than me and caught me once, what's the point in me even attempting? You'll sure as hell just catch me again." You scoff. 

"Yeah and look what you've done to my face in the process of trying to get away, busted my lip and cut my cheek, you have some strength for a shorty baby girl" Jungkook glares at you.

"It never ends..." Taehyung sighs.

You smirk at Jungkook proudly, "In my opinion, you look so much better now, maybe I should punch you in the face to fix it even more."