[03]

A/N: Just quick before you read, I'm changing it so you don't have your actual surname it's gonna be Kang Y/N instead, I thought it'd be easier for me! Sorry I hope you don't mind! Okay, you can read now!

¬ Desperado - Rihanna

"You're unbelievable! What the fuck is wrong with you?! I said I'd pick another fucking tattoo!"

"Rules are rules in here dollface. I had to allow it whether I liked it or not."

"Again with dollface?! Will just quit with it already it's not my fault it was left out there dickface!" You yell. Jungkook smirks loving the reaction he was getting out of you and decides to add more fuel to the fire,

"Is it such a bad thing you belong to me dollface?"

"I'm my own person you little-" You growl, getting closer to him ready to attack him but Taehyung stands in between the both of you with a worried look on his face. 

"Let's all calm down yeah? Jungkook you fucking idiot! Why did you do that?!" Taehyung yells staring at Jungkook angrily. 

"Let's all calm down. Look who's yelling now." Jimin mumbles slipping out the room to get Namjoon. 

Jungkook just smirks, shrugging to Taehyung and it makes your blood boil and you go to storm over but a hand on your shoulder stops you. You turn around and notice a new guy. Broad shoulders, purple hair, a lip ring down the middle of his plump bottom lip, an airplane tattoo also decorating his face. His neck wasn't decorated with tattoos like the others but he did have hand tattoos and a few here and there on his arms. He was handsome, to say the least.

"What's the child done now?" The guy asks frowning looking at your angry state, then at a smug-looking Jungkook.

"Seokjin hyung! Oh my god thank god you're here. Beat him up! He's just tattooed his name onto her without permission!" Taehyung blurts out moving out the way allowing Seokjin to have access to get to Jungkook.

"You. did. what?"

Jungkook's smug face was no longer there but was replaced with a scared face and he began to slowly move backward. 

"I- umm- oh shit,"

"Jeon Jungkook, you have three seconds to run," Seokjin growls now letting go of your shoulder to attack Jungkook. Jungkook's eyes widen and he bolts for the door, regretting everything he has done. He ran out the door with an angry Seokjin on his tail yelling and cursing him out.

Namjoon walks into the room with Jimin behind him and looks at your leg and sighs when he sees the writing. He looks up at you and smiles at you sympathetically.

"I'm so sorry for the Maknae's actions, we'll be sure he pays for what he has done. He can pay for your tattoo." Namjoon says bowing. You wave him off and give him a small smile.