[04]

A/N: Y/D/O/B = Your Date Of Birth and I should point out you're 23 (International age) 24 (Korean age) in this

A/N: Y/D/O/B = Your Date Of Birth and I should point out you're 23 (International age) 24 (Korean age) in this. So you were born in 1996 Oh My GoD mAtH. So for example mine would be 21st January 1996 in this instead of 21st January 1999, okay I'll leave you alone now sorry if I confused you.

¬ Hold Me Down - Halsey

And back to reality. Back to being the prissy daughter my father expects me to be. This wasn't me. This isn't who I want to be. Confined by the reputation of my father. I needed to set a 'good example'. 

Last night keeps playing on my mind. Too much than I should let it. Lay was acting weird last night once we got to the tattoo parlor. I'm not going to pry because for all I know, it could be dangerous business. I stared at my figure in my room, tracing my fingers over the ink on my leg. Do I regret it? Sort of. But I asked for it. I loved the design. Except dickface marking me with his name. 

A banging on my door pulls me out of my thoughts and I quickly clear my throat and yell, "Who is it?" 

"It's me bitch, open the fuck up." Irene's voice echos from behind the door. I laugh slightly and open the door and pull her in. She throws herself on my bed and stares at me with an unreadable look before opening her mouth to speak and I knew instantly what she was gonna say,

"So about last nigh-" 

"No! Don't even think about it, we're not doing this right now!"

"Okay! Okay! Hands are in the air, I'm shutting up, my mouth is zipped and locked, not another peep! Please don't kill me!" Irene says holding her hands in the air innocently. I roll my eyes playfully and pick up my tights that I had dropped on the floor. Irene gasps and I turn to her frowning.

"Wha-"

"He really did tattoo his name onto you..." 

You nod and hum quietly not wanting to talk about it and quickly pull your tights on covering the ink on your skin. You were still adapting to it. You both stay in silence as you got yourself ready to sit in a boring meeting with your father. You sigh out as you slip your stilettos on and top up your lipstick before turning to Irene who was staring at you in awe. You frown and mumble,