[02]

¬ You Don't Own Me - G-Eazy ft Grace

"I hope you know what you're getting yourself into Y/N." 

"Lay just shut the fuck up and let me pick a goddamn tattoo before I shove my foot down your throat, you've told me that about 40 times in the span of 5 minutes."

"Well, that's you told."

You roll your eyes as Irene and Lay now begin to bicker as you flicked through the book filled with tattoo ideas. A new guy that wasn't Taehyung sat beside you staring at the pair in front of you as they began to get aggressive with their bickering.  

"Are they always like this?" He whispers to you making you chuckle and nod.

"Unfortunately." You sigh. You look up and realize he was also incredibly attractive. Red hair. Slim face, his left eyebrow pierced, a sleeveless t-shirt showing off all the tattoos on his arms that lead up to his neck and one small one on his face. A paper plane. Exactly like what Taehyung had on his face.

"Feel bad for you. Anyway, I'm Jung Hoseok, a pleasure to meet you." He says.

"Kang Y/N, nice to meet you too." You say shaking his hand.

"Found anything that catches your eye," He asks peering over your shoulder to look at what you were looking at. You shake your head, biting your lip in frustration. You were so tempted to just throw the book across the room. 

"It's okay, first ones are always the hardest to choose for." He says smiling brightly at you. You were convinced he had superpowers once you seen his smile, all your frustration had disappeared. You close the book and place it on the table and pick another book up that looked a little bit broken. You notice Hoseok tense slightly from the corner of your eye but you shrug it off as you go to open the book, a piece of paper falls out and floats to the ground. You frown and place the book to one side and pick up the paper that looked kind of worn down. You turn around and you stare in awe at the design. 

A Chinese dragon. Bloomed flowers wrapped around it. Its mouth open like it's ready to breathe fire or already is breathing fire. It looked fearless, dangerous, feisty ready to cause havoc and damage to anything in its way, a single claw out ready to dig them into its enemy. Horns like the devil, like it wanted to show ita mischievious. You loved it. You wanted this to be inked onto your skin to show everyone that they shouldn't fuck with you. 

"This one." You say and turn to Hoseok who was staring wide-eyed at you. 

"I want this one." You say handing him it. He looks down staring at the design as Taehyung and a short blonde haired guy walk out from a room. 

"Why does Hoseok look like he's about to throw up?" The guy with blonde hair says. Hoseok just holds up the design and the guy chokes on his air whilst Taehyung laughs.

"What's wrong?" You ask in confusement looking at Lay and Irene who were still bickering.

"Oh shit! He's gonna be so pissed when he finds out this is still out here." Taehyung practically yells, laughing.