𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕕 ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪

Your Pov,

I opened my eyes and I looked around to find myself in a familiar looking flower field.

How did I...get here?

The moonlight shines down on the flower field and before I realized what I was doing, my feet were already taking me towards the giant oak tree that lies ahead in the middle of this flower field I was in. It's been a long time since I was here. I touched the tip of the "Forget-Me-Not" flower petals gently and just then, a little blue butterfly started flying around me, drawing my attention towards it. Instead of flying off towards the flowers in this field, the little curious butterfly continued to flutter its wings around me playfully. I chuckled and held out a finger, letting it rest on it. "Hello there, where did you come from?" I hummed, admiring its beautiful blue wings. After a second or two later, the little butterfly flew away from my finger and fluttered its wings towards where the oak tree was before flying back to me once again and then, it flew back towards the oak's tree direction and stopped there as if...it was telling me to follow.

"Where are you going?" I asked with a soft chuckle and started walking after the little butterfly while it continued to lead me towards the oak tree. We soon started to reach under the oak tree and I froze at where I was standing when I saw a figure standing there with his back facing me. The little blue butterfly flew towards where he was standing and the man smiled, holding his finger out for it to rest which the little butterfly did like it did on my finger. But that wasn't what caught my attention. It was the way the man smiled and called my name when he noticed me standing behind him, "(Y/n)."

I couldn't see his eyes because his bangs were covering them. I didn't recognize his figure. But I recognized that voice anywhere. I felt a lump in my throat and tears pricked at the corner of my eyes, my heart painfully clenching when I called out his name, "E-Edward."

He smiled at me warmly and turned to me, holding out his hand towards me. "Come here, princess," he said with that familiar playful grin of his which I missed so much. I smiled through my tears and ran into his arms, calling out his name and embracing him as tight as I could in fear that he would disappear from right in front of my eyes again, "I missed you. I miss you so much every single day. Why do you have to be gone?" I cried in his chest and his strong arms wrapped around me securely. I felt him nuzzling into my hair and then, his voice reached into my ears, "I missed you too, princess."

I cried even more at his words and then, his next words stunned me. "And I am not gone. I am still here," he said and before I could ask what he meant, the beautiful scenes of the flower field around us started to shatter suddenly like a glass being smashed into pieces, "Wha-" 

Edward started to fade away into small light particles from within my arms. "N-No. Don't go, please. Edward," I pleaded, but Edward only smiled, holding my hand in his tightly. "I love you," he said and with that, he completely faded away and everything around me shattered as I fell down into the pitch-darkness, calling his name.

"Edward!!" I called out and felt my body shot out of the bed. I frowned when I found myself sitting in my bed with tears streaming down my eyes once again. Hahh...another dream again. I took in a sharp breath and I heard a little whimper of frustration escaping from my mouth as I brought my knees to my chest and hid my face in it.

It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter even if it was just a dream. It felt real. So real that I could still feel his presence around me like he was really there. My cheeks were cold and wet as I wrapped my arms around myself and sighed, looking out at my window where I could see the sun starting to rise slowly. I always have dreams about Edward, but I was never able to communicate with him in my dreams before. So, why was I able to this time and...what did he mean when he said he's still there? My eyes widened slightly at my own question and his words echoed in my head, "And I am not gone. I am still here."