𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥'𝕤 𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙

(Y/n) let out a gasp in surprise when Edward grabbed her hand and pulled her into the air with him, making her slowly starts flying with him as he held her close to him, silently giving her the message that he was there for him.

"Oh my goodness, we're flying."

"Yes, we are."

"We're flying!" (Y/n) giggled excitedly and looked around. The two floated higher and higher in the air until they were flying above the trees. The (h/c) haired gasped when she saw the entire view of the flower field, the forest and their small town which was located just outside of the forest from above and it took her breath away "Look! There's our town!"

"It's almost exactly like I remember," Edward said, a bright smile making its way onto his face which made (Y/n) smile. "Shall we go see them?" she asked, extending out her hand our towards him as she flew ahead a little and looked back at him with a smile. Edward's eyes widened for a second, looking at (Y/n)'s hand and her warm, genuine smile, but he recovered quickly and smiled, taking her hand in his as he held it tight in his hand, "Yeah."

Her smile brightened even more and Edward let her start leading him towards their town with a smile of his own on his face. Laughter filled in the air as the couple joked around, flying through here and there through the town. They passed by the clock tower and soon, they started to reach towards their destination, the (L/n)'s family manor, landing on the small terrace which was just outside of (Y/n)'s room.

The girl reached out towards the knob to enter her room, but gasped as her hand went through it again, reminding her that she can't touch objects while the spell is still active. She let out an embarrassed chuckle and led Edward into her room, going pass through the door together in hand in hand. Once they have stepped into their room, Edward froze and smiled slowly, looking at the familiar room around him. "It's been quite a long time since I was last here. Kinda brings back the good old memories," he said, gently tugging on their intertwined hands as he pulled (Y/n) close to him which she happily obliged and hugged his waist affectionately. "What kind of memories?" she asked with a playful hum and Edward smiled, gently lifting her chin to make her look into his eyes.

"Oh, you know...like when I used to sneak into the mansion just to see you or take you out on a ride at night with Snow," he said and (Y/n) chuckled, a warm fuzzy feeling forming in her chest as she recalled back to those times, "Mm hm, good times indeed."

Just then, she remembered about the marriage proposal from Nicholas and went silent for a while. She was here to say goodbye to everyone and reject Nicholas's request of marriage and she knew she would have to explain properly about her and Edward to her family for quite some time so...she should probably make things clear from the beginning.

"Edward, listen. I don't want to cause any misunderstanding between us so, I will tell you first...remember when I said I have some things to clear up at home?" she asked, looking back into Edward's eyes who sensed that it was something serious and listened carefully, "Yeah, you did. What about it?" (Y/n) took a deep breath and gently took Edward's hands in his, trying to find the right words to say, "Well...one of them also contains rejecting a marriage proposal I received from one of the guests my father invited," she said and Edward's eyes widened for a second as he narrowed his eyes and opened his mouth to say something, but (Y/n) beat him to it, quickly explaining why she planned to do that, "Only because I want to clear things up and introduce the two of us properly as husband and wife."

Edward froze and (Y/n) never looked away from his eyes, letting him know that she was being serious right now. "Ooh, she's honest. I like her," Edward heard the maggot said in his head and quickly shushed him as (Y/n) continued to speak again. "But only if that's okay with you," (Y/n) added and after being silent for a while, Edward sighed softly and smiled, gently rubbing a thumb over her knuckles. "You're right. I think you should do that if we're going to introduce ourselves properly as husband and wife.... And thank you for being honest with me," he said and lifted her hands to his lips, pressing a cold lingering kiss on the back of her hand which made (Y/n) smile. The two stared at each other in silence for a little while with smiles on their faces, before (Y/n) looked away shyly, clearing her throat.