𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙

A gloomy atmosphere filled the dining hall of the Castillo's manor as the members of the Castillo family sat at the table and ate their dinner in complete silence. The Duke's family has returned back to their mansion due to Lady Eliza's health weakening and another reason was that (F/n) has told them to stop searching for (Y/n) which has greatly confused the family as they didn't understand why they've suddenly stopped searching for the girl when they still haven't found her yet.

When they tried to ask the reason why they've made such a decision, Loen has told them that they've received word from (Y/n) that she was doing alright and safe, she was just taking care of something really urgent that she wasn't able to reach out to anyone and that, she would be back soon. The Castillos were still very worried about her since they consider (Y/n) as a part of their family over the years, nevertheless they returned back to their manor after Loen and (F/n) promised them that they will reach out to them as soon as she comes back.

"Mother, do you really think Sister (Y/n) will be okay on her own?" Little Gaelan asked, turning to look at his mother who smiled weakly at him as she patted his head. "I am sure she will be alright, honey. (Y/n) said that she will be back soon, didn't she? You know she always keeps her promise," Margaret reassured her son though deep inside, she feared that (Y/n) might not be able to make it back and disappear from their lives just like how her very first son was gone from their lives suddenly due to a tragic accident. Her heart ached, thinking back to the day they lost Edward, but she forced up a smile onto her face, not wanting to make Gaelan more worried than he already was for the (h/c) haired girl who he considers as his own big sister and loves so much. And Lady Eliza was feeling the same thing as she too prayed for (Y/n) to be alright.

Gaelan nodded, hoping that his mother was right as he slowly resumed finishing his dinner. Silence filled in the atmosphere once again as the Castillos continued to finish their dinner without saying any words until suddenly when the fireplace burst into green flames and the scenery around them turned green as well, alerting everyone as they gasped.

"What in the world...?" the Duke trailed, standing up from his chair as he took a good look at the strange flames that just ignited by itself. Then, the sound of a vase shattering was heard from outside as a horrified scream of a woman followed right after, making their attention immediately shift towards the door.

The Duke immediately started walking towards the door, but stopped when their butler, Sebastian, burst through the doors in a haste.
"Your grace, we have a situation," he informed through his heavy pants, holding the knob.

"What's going on, Sebastian?" The Duke asked, but Sebastian didn't get a chance to answer his question when the other servants started screaming and more noises came. The Duke quickly stepped outside and his eyes widened when he saw all the chaos going on in his house.

Everyone was shrieking and running around from the skeletons and dead people in panic. Some of the servants immediately raced out of the manor in fear with some skeletons following them while the Castillos and Sebastian stepped out of the dining room and looked around in confusion.

One of the female servants yelped in surprise as she felt something brushing her feet and gasped as Paul and his bugs came out of nowhere from under her gown, "Coming through! Coming through!"

A male servant accidentally bumped into one of the female corpses and gasped as he took in her appearance while the dead lady smiled and apologized politely, "Oh, pardon me, sir." The male servant only screamed and scrambled away in fear, knocking down a desk nearby as he did so.

"Excuse me," Maggot called, getting the attention of the man whose arms he was crawling up onto as he gasped when saw Maggot. "You don't know me, but I used to live in your dead mother," Maggot said and the man shrieked as he started to run away, trying to shake the talking maggot off of his arm.