ℕ𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕋𝕠 𝔾𝕠 ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖

The sound of the crowd cheering filled the bar as everyone gathered around, watching Edward and the skeleton soldier duel with each other. (Y/n) smiled, watching Edward blocked an attack from General Wellington with a confident smile. A warm fuzzy feeling filled in her chest as she sat there with Wolfie resting on her lap and watched, another sweet memory from the past taking over her mind.

Flashback,

(Y/n) hummed softly to herself as she smiled and continued to walk her way through the town, holding a basket in her hand. She warmly greeted back the shopkeepers who greeted her with smiles when they saw her walking pass their shops. The girl soon reached towards the alley she was walking towards to and smiled when she saw a certain knight of hers with jet black hair standing there, surrounded by the kids young and old as she watched him teach them how to fence with the fencing foils.

One of the kids spotted (Y/n) walking up towards where they were standing and gasped. He called her name happily, unintentionally announcing her arrival to Edward and the rest of the kids, "(Y/n)!" And just like that, all of the kids' attention shifted from Edward to her, "Lady (Y/n) is here!!" They started running towards her happily, calling her name, "(Y/n)!" And soon, the girl found herself surrounded by the kids, making her chuckle.

"(Y/n), are you going to read a book to us again?"

"Ooh, ooh, what are we playing today?"

They continued on with the questions, making (Y/n) laugh as she settled them down. "Haha, don't worry. We'll do them all today. And...I brought you guys the cookies just like I promised," the girl said and opened her basket, showing them the cookies she's baked for all of them and the kids gasped happily, looking at the cookies with sparkling eyes, "Wowwww...."

"Hey, I get that you're all happy to see (Y/n) as much as I do, but don't forget. You're here to learn and we're still in the middle of the lesson, you know," Edward said with a knowing smile as he walked up to them with his arms crossed. The kids looked up at him with sparkling eyes, some with sheepish smiles and Edward chuckled, shaking his head with a smile, "Fine. You can have a break and have your cookies," he said and the kids cheered with joy, making (Y/n) giggle as she and Edward started handing the cookies to everyone. After a little while, they finished giving them the cookies and (Y/n) smiled, watching them enjoy the cookies she's baked.

"Those little rascals...they won't stop making a fuss about when you're coming to see them next," she heard her boyfriend said along with a chuckle as a pair of strong and familiar arms enveloped around her waist from behind, making her giggle.

"They're all demandingly adorable, aren't they?" (Y/n) said and Edward smiled as he bent down, giving her a quick kiss on her cheek, "Just like you." The girl blushed and pouted slightly at his words. "Hey, I am not demanding," she said and Edward smirked slightly, watching her lean her back against his chest playfully, "Yes, you are."

"No, I am not."

"Yes, you are."

"Fine. Name one time I was demanding then," (Y/n) said, playfully glaring up at her boyfriend who laughed, hugging her closer to him. "Let's see...when you first asked me to teach you how to fence and right now, you're being demandingly adorable in my eyes," Edward said and started trying to shower (Y/n) with kisses, making the girl gasped as she started trying to push him away between her giggles, "Hey! What are you doing? There are kids around!"

"They are distracted by your cookies."

"That still doesn't count, you're a big, fully grown-up child yourself!" (Y/n) said between her laughter as the couple continued to joke around with each other until the kids started to shift their attention back to them for the lessons.