(P)Tommy x Reader

Dsmp -
Modern au

eef here, Moss wanted me to write this as it kinda represents its life at ✨art college✨ and its a good idea, just one I might write later when I have less ideas to work on XD

---

College au with Y/n and Tommy being in creative arts course with Y/n being specific on traditional art and Tommy being focused on digital art.

Y/n was stressing out with the finals as they were supposed to make a make a painting on a A0 canvas with their chosen theme connected to Mental Health or Stereotypes and while their whole sketch book was filled with ideas and inspirations Y/n still didn't know what to do for the final piece so their own mental health was getting fucked up and they start to drift out of the friend group and staying up late to finally find something that would inspire them.

One day Tommy wold find out what is going on with Y/n and decide that he would help them (he wouldn't have a problem with his final piece as he already was working on it) so Tommy decided to talk with Y/n about their mental health and told them that they can always ask for help and to maybe use their own experience for the final project and that would be where Y/n finally understands that they themselves are their own inspiration and thanking Tommy it would end up with Y/n finally taking care of themselves again and projecting the problems they had with the painting into the painting itself :)