(P)Tommy x Y/n

Dsmp -

----

----

So, Y/n wakes up in a room that's on fire, they realise only the door is the only thing that's been left untouched by the fire. They run over and try open it but it doesn't budge. They try a few different things and in the end kinda bodyslam it and it opens.

They're now on a burning bridge.

They carefully run to the end and theres just a drop and a lower island that would be pretty impossible to jump onto. In a panic Y/n goes and takes a running headstart before jumping but they pass out from the smoke inhalation on the way down.

It skips to someone else's pov and now that I'm thinking about it, it could be Tommy, maybe it's a dream.

Tommy Hears a splash and gets confused. He walks out the door and finds Y/n in a pond, in a panic he gets them out and brings them inside and onto their sofa.

He tries healing Y/n, he'd be able to do it, maybe with the help by a pet or something.

When Y/n wakes up their confused on why their soaked, there was no pond when they jumped. They tell Tom and he just shrugs, laughing a bit and then there is your imagination to end it or continue.

(eef here, would love to read this if anyone made this, it's just a vibe that I don't think I'd be able to pace correctly XD)

(If anyone does, tag me, I'm eefichu on wattpad and tumblr, but don't have an a03 account as of yet)