(P) Purpled X Deity Y/n

Dsmp -

-----

-----

So y/n as a deity of secrets and dark matter, would be also a parent figure to Purpled as he was only minor who was ignored by every adult in the SMP most of the time.

So y/n decided to keep him under their wing.

So as a deity of secrets y/n knew when someone is keeping one so they know that Purpled was keeping one from them.

One day Purplead disappeared again. So when y/n finally decided to finally follow him to where he was heading, they surely didn't expect a medium sized greenhouse in the middle of a jungle. It had a good amount of sun and wetness in the ground so it was perfect to have a greenhouse there.

So y/n waited for Purpled in front of the greenhouse. After few hours when Purplead finally got out he would be surprised but stressed and embarrassed to see their parental figure there. 

But after a small talk and Purpled saying he didn't want to keep it a secret but was too embarrassed to tell y/n. He decided to show y/n the greenhouse and it would end up with y/n being amazed by their not yet adopted childs work that they hugged Purp and praised his work. And then it could end up on cuddles or somehow continue into more parts.

(If someone do this, please tag @ MossyRaccoon on Ao3 or @ The_Raccoon_Frog on here cause I would love to read this =DD)