Ch. 3: The Talk With Mr. Grouse/Rescuing Lincoln Loud

Mr. Grouse: Take a Seat.

*I did*

Mr. Grouse: Tea?

Me: Thanks, But no thanks.

Mr. Grouse: Tell Me, Young Man. Why come to talk to me?

Me: I need info on How much A Young Boy named Lincoln Loud has went through.

Mr. Grouse: Just him or the sisters he deals with everyday as well?

Me: Just enough, to prove to the authorities that Lynn Sr and Rita are not the "Perfect Parents."

Mr. Grouse: Alright, Well... *20 Minutes Later, I ended up taking notes, Mr. Grouse did put a lot of Grump in his talk, Didn't really like the louds anyway, Makes sense.* And To round it up, The Boy is okay, His Sisters (except for the baby) are just the worst... Lynn Jr does luck rituals, Lori is a Boyfriend chat fanatic, Luna causes everyone a lot of trouble not falling asleep at night. Lisa is a non-licensed brainiac and collects DNA without permission, Luan is A Menace on April Fool's, and Lola is a Big Bad Blackmailer for a Little Pageant Girl.

Me: This is more than enough that will be useful, Thank you Sir, Also, One more thing...

Mr. Grouse: What's that?

*We looked out the window, to see Lincoln Loud pale, hungry, tired, and cold*

Me: Someone should've called Child Protective Services.

Mr. Grouse: Those Louds...

Me: I know... This is..

Mr. Grouse: Not Like Other Families, No it is Not. I am gonna call CPS!

Me: Should I get him inside?

Mr. Grouse: Depends if you can take on Lynn Jr, 1 Versus 1.

Me: Not only Yes, But i will bring her absolute Justice!

Mr. Grouse: Then Go get him and bring him inside.

*I Quietly step to the boy, He sees Me*

Me: Just rest, buddy, We are gonna fix everything.

*He did as i said, and i lay him softly on the sofa, Mr. Grouse was already calling CPS, He gave me a thumbs up, and I softly lay his head over a pillow and slide him a blanket and lit the chimney fire for Lincoln*

*4 Hours Later, The CPS has talked with us and assured us that they will get the justice they deserve*

*Lincoln Moans awake, along with a few coughs*

Lincoln: What happened?

Me: I brought you in.

Mr. Grouse: This Young Man saved your Skin and flesh.

Lincoln: I can't believe they would do something like this to me... All i wanted was free time... But Lynn Jr just had to threaten me with her bat and call me bad luck when she lost and I showed up in support... *Starts to cry, I hold him close*

Mr. Grouse: I need to turn out the lights, The Louds Are looking for him!

Me: They are going for Clyde...

Lincoln: Listen to me... I can't let my best friend be threatened... After everything they did to me. I need you to protect Clyde, Give those Sisters Absolute Justice (but don't kill them) and come back.

Me: You have my Word.

Mr. Grouse: Be Careful.

Me: Dually Noted.

*I walk outside and see The loud family sure enough at Clyde's House*

Lynn Jr: SPILL IT, CLYDE! WE KNOW LINCOLN IS HERE!! *Chokes Clyde*

Me: DROP. THE NERD. I AM GONNA GIVE YOU ABSOLUTE JUSTICE AND PAIN!!!

Lynn Jr: You and What Army!? *The Sisters get into a fighting stance, Hoping to scare me, but had no success.*

Me: You and What Strength. *I cackle, Making the Sisters Absolutely lose it, I pause and my eyes glow red* Oh Well... *They Charge for Me, Only For Me to Maneuver All of their Moves and Counter Hit Alot*

*Lynn Jr Tried to land a hard hit on me, The only thing was i already had a Long Steel Pipe in my hands and I Just Launched Her back on the Street after being hit hard in the face, She looked at her hands and realized her teeth and nose were bleeding, She enrages and tries to get up*

*Meanwhile, I Had Flung Lola By the Hair into a Mailbox hitting her in the head, I Dislocate Luan's Legs And she is down, Lana, Lily, Leni, and Lucy were shocked of how i can take on these girls with no problem whatsoever*

*Rita and Lynn Loud Sr were absolutely dumbfounded by the fight, Did i know something they did not?*

Me: You Girls Have Caused Lincoln to lose all of his hope for you, and Now... You are gonna know what it is like being in his shoes of all that he did for you. *The others were shocked, The fact that i said "Lincoln," The parents decided to step in*

Lynn Sr: EVERYONE STOP!!!

Me: So?

Rita: You said "Lincoln"...

Me: Yeah, Why wouldn't I?

Rita: We were reported by CPS Earlier... Lynn Jr was in Deep Rage... She wanted to hunt Down Lincoln and kill him because of that...

Lynn Sr: We ended up being played by Lynn Jr... Seeing you fight our daughters only proved you can get our daughters under control again.

Me: Unlike your eldest.

Lynn Sr: I beg your pardon?

Me: Your Eldest Daughter, Lori, I don't like it, how she is the eldest, When she talks and looks like the bossiest, All the more reason, Why I won't give Lincoln Back to you. She berates Lincoln, threatens to turn people into Human Pretzels, and is not babysitting material, forced Lincoln to go on a double date by throwing a lamp table, she is self centered and unworthy!!! *Every word i said made Lori Frustrated, and charge for me*

*Only for her to slowly realize i am way stronger than her, scaring her*

Me: Do i look like a Human Pretzel to you?!

*I Flip A Metal Blade and Slice her face, and Brutally Kick her into a Semi, and falling out, Unconscious*

Me: A Little Lesson of what will happen if Lincoln Is Mistreated like this Again!

Lynn Jr: ...YYYOOOOOUUUUUUU... I'M NOT DONE, NOT YE- *Suddenly Choked*

Me: I will not be messed with, you Manipulating Superstitious W****.

*Lynn Jr was shocked like the insult just got her deep, and so was everyone else, I drop her*

Lincoln: Some show here...

*The Others look to See Lincoln alive and Well*

Luna: Bro-

Lincoln: DON'T "BRO" ME, In fact, Don't say anything, don't do anything, You chose to follow Lynn Jr instead of following my request of having Free time, I need a break from this life where I am sick and twisted in this Overachieving Family! I AM NOT GONNA COME BACK AS THIS EASY MANIPULATIVE, SOFT, ALBINO SON OF A DITCH!!!

Me: Lynn Sr, Rita, Be thankful you two get to keep Lily, But things have to change with your daughters, I will let you two decide that.

Mr. Grouse: Let today be a lesson, All Of It.

*I Leave this world with Lincoln*

Mr. Grouse: You two... are in a heap of trouble...

Rita: No kidding... Today was definitely what we needed...

___________________________________________

No Loud feels like letting this Go...