Ch. 12: Loud To Loud

*The Last Week hasn't been terrible, But it turns out what we didn't know was that Lisa Gave Lynn Jr Some Chemicals That Boost Her Abilities, While the Loud Sisters Visited the Cell Block, Apparently They Had Enough Money to Get Lynn Jr Our of Jail, and Probably a Few Extras and figure out the technology to travel dimensions*

*I felt something in the force and It wasn't pretty*

Mii: You Okay?

Me: It's not going to be good news... The loud sisters got Lynn Junior out of jail

Mii: Do you need me to do anything?

Me: I will inform Lincoln, for now keep the hotel, your family's top priority.

Mii: Yes Sir.

Me: Say, Where is Lincoln?

*Outside, Lincoln was standing outside when he sees The Loud sisters Across from him in the Parking Lot*

Lori: Hello Twerp...

Lincoln: Hi Lori.

Lori: You are looking Weak As Usual.

Lincoln: You too.

Lori: Y'know I Will get you to come home either way.

Lincoln: Eh, I'm not scared of you.

Lori: What's your excuse? It's You against Us.

Lincoln: Lori I could tell you went through a lot just because they don't cooperate perfectly with you... I can tell you we're also manipulated by Lynn Jr... It's not too late to turn things around, I only was trying to get it clear hat and work out and solve my problems... It's only me against me, and you against you.

Lori: Less Talking, More Fighting. *She gets in her stance and So does Lynn Jr, Luan*

*Bystanders that were parked beside the Hotel Started Recording*

Lincoln: Don't make me do this... Please.

*The sisters didn't say anything else, They just charged for him*

Lincoln: Don't say i didn't warn you...

*Lincoln decided to have Patience and Just Parry and Block their Strikes with ease and not Injure Them Badly*

Lynn Jr: Why Are You Not FIGHTING US!!?

Lincoln: Because that is not Who I Am...

Lynn Jr: You Said it Yourself that you wouldn't come back the same... Then You will Die...

*Lincoln then started dominating his strikes one By one, Crushing His Sisters without Hesitation*

*Suddenly, Homer Comes out of Nowhere and Tackles Lincoln off of Lynn Jr, But is soon Diverted By Bart*

Bart: Why don't you pick on someone of your Bloodline. Someone like me. *Takes Out 2 Steel Pipes and unleashes a Death Stare*

Homer: Why... You Little-!!?

Bart: Who are you calling Little? *Takes Off Shirt for Homer to See his Jacked and Muscular Body, Homer Felt Dumbfounded yet he didn't Care, He Fought His Son or For him to find out Bart was way tougher* I don't want to fight you, Homer, But you seriously aren't leaving me much of a choice!

Homer: If you just embrace the conflict even though I am a terrible father, just by Strangling and Drinking, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Bart: You know I can't just let this go on the first day...

Homer: Of course not, you are terrible like that.

Bart: Take that Back.

Homer: No.

Marge: BOTH OF YOU ENOUGH! *Suddenly gets hit by Lori*

Bart & Homer: MOM/MARGE!!!

*Lori Was About to Deal the Final Blow, But I Came In Just in the Nick Of Time*

Me: Pick on someone your own size! *I end Up fighting her Legally Grabbing, Using the Force, and Throwing until she has had enough*

Lori: So... Strong...

Me: I Have Not trained for 6 Years In A Negative Emotion State, For Nothing... You and Your Sisters will be punished. Homer, we will discuss matters later.

Homer: Understood, I already have so much to apologize for...

Me: Indeed.

*Back To Lynn Jr and Lincoln*

Lincoln: Even when I managed to get through this bad past stuff, I still managed to let go and face my life now... Why is it, that you can't?

Lynn Jr: Because You're B- *Suddenly Gets hit By A Car*

Me: What The-?

???: Babe?

Me: Paula?

*Lynn Jr Groaning and Struggling to get on her feetz

Paula: Did She Deserve That?

Me: Uh... 50/50 *Shakes hand Awkwardly* Anyway, What are you doing here?

Paula: Well, I thought you were in trouble and my neighbor let me use her car... I seemed a bit helpful but not completely...

Me: Go ahead and head inside, I'll meet you in there...

Paula: What are you going to do?

Me: To Support my Younger brother figure when he Rights his Wrongs.

*I turn back around to Lincoln Hugging Lynn Jr, Lynn Jr Was shocked and in tears, because even when She Lashed out at him for that Lost Game, He Still Loves Her as a Sister no matter what, Lincoln just sat there and hugged his sister, no matter if she tried to resist*

Lincoln: I'm not letting go...

*Bart turns to Homer*

Bart: Dad... I...

Homer: No, I'm the one who needs to apologize, Son.... I wasn't really much of a father to begin with, we did what you felt was right but at the same time... I gave you the maturity time you actually needed... At least your mother stood right beside you when I couldn't... I guess it had to do with how my dad raised me... Which was not in the way that I wanted it and for me to do the same thing to you it just felt uncomfortable, I know.

Bart: Well, I guess I feel like I'm the one who should apologize, because I did some things before that I just felt were funny and just catch me from being really bored...

Homer: I get it, you are at that age where... You are waiting and waiting for life to actually eat your shorts... So you come up with all these pranks and phrases to rile up the world but at the same time it is helping you live an adventurous life, I should have been better at understanding what you were trying to do all those days... Even up to now... I think I am willing to throw away my beer and laziness... And try to be a better dad to you... Starting now? *Opens his arms, Bart runs in and Hugs Homer, Marge and Maggie Do the Same, Making A Sandwich Hug*

Me: Family truly is... the greatest adventure of all.

Paula: I Agree. *I Side hug Paula, My Phone Rings, It's Mom*

Me: Hello?

Mom: Joshua, have you noticed what time it is?

Me: For your information, no I have not, I was busy with some other stuff... Oh Fudge... I'm almost late for my Claim Shift At FedEx!

Mom: That's what I've been trying to tell you!

Me: Okay, Okay, Thank You. GOTTA GO!!!
*I Quickly Gather my Stuff and Legally Hot Rod To Work, The Others were Smiling*

Paula: I say, This is a very happy ending.

Rita: I'm with you on that.

Marge: And hopefully there will be no more problems like this whatsoever.

___________________END____________________