Ch. 8: Lori's Wrath

⚠️ WARNING! OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE AND PROFANITY INVOLVED ⚠️

*An Epic Standoff between Lori and An Army Of Miis, Eyes Glare between Lori and Myself, A Tumbleweed Rolls by*

Rita: Woah, Woah, Woah, Quit The Guns!! Put'em Down!! What is going on here!!? *The Miis Put them down for now.*

Me: Ahem.. *Points to Bobby on the floor, Luckily Luke happens to be a medic so he took Bobby to the First Aid*

Rita: Lori... this is not okay... Lincoln's still not coming back... I understand what he's going through, if there's so much pressure that courses through a system even from you... You won't like what's coming next.

Lori: So What??

Me: Guns Up.

*The Miis aim the Guns again, as I Step Forth*

Me: We are not idiots, "Lori." And I will turn you into a human pretzel with the blink of an eye.

Lori: You got something against women?

Me: I do, When they're threatening their siblings... I don't fear the f*** of you.

Lori: You should... I did not become the eldest sibling of 11 for nothing...

Me: and I did not become a Son of God for nothing at all...

Rita: ENOUGH. Lori, it is clear as your mother of what i must do.

Lori: Bring Lincoln Back.

Rita: Definitely not, you are going to be in a heap of trouble... For threatening your way in, for killing an innocent even though he's your ex, and for not letting go of the past. You're grounded for life.

Ava: Ms. Rita, I'm sorry to interrupt, but my dad told me that what to do in seriously bad situations like this is to call 911.

*Lori somehow grasped Ava by the Collar of her Shirt*

Lori: DON'T SHOOT, OR SHE GETS IT!!!

Ava: *Crying* DAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! *Slapped Hard*

Lori: SHUT IT, BRAT!

*Mii was extremely vivid, hot, and was about to lose it, But he took a slow breath in and out, and passed some of his powers to Ava, Who Suddenly got free*

Lori: WHAT THE- GET BACK HERE!!

*Suddenly Her Legs froze in place, Looks at Me Who somehow Freezed her so that she can't move, next Mii Suddenly Enlarged himself to 80 Feet Tall with the Angriest look in 11 Years and Was gonna Hammer Fist Her*

Lori: *Gulp* Oh... S***...

*The Fist Comes down at 397MPH right on Top of Lori, Making A BOOM*

*The Dust Settles and Mii Shrinks Down after he lifts his Fist Away and takes a deep breath, and Comforts Ava*

*Sees Lori Absolutely Bruised from her toes to her face and the ground around her just selling the act*

*Everyone was shocked seeing the scene, And the cops arrive to Take Lori and Lynn Jr away and Surprisingly, Mii decided to Go too... Mostly because he did something that was murderous and wrong... But for a reason they don't see yet.*

*Later that Night*

Ava: Grandpa look-alike?

Me: Yeah?

Ava: What's going to happen from here on out?

Me: I don't know, but it looks like I'm going to have to take over for a bit until we get your father out of jail... But don't worry, your father did everything he could to protect you especially from Lori today... Just keep praying for your dad, a little angel like you, I believe God never rejects prayers.

Ava: I'm scared...

Me: I miss him too, Ava. *I Cuddle Ava Close as she cried into my Shirt*

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It is Never Wrong to Admit The Truth nor your Mistakes, For You are Still Loved