Ch. 4: Not Alone/Mii Vs Lynn Jr

*I stop by the hotel where My Mii Works and Lives with his Wives and Children*

Mii: Dad.

Me: Hey Son.

*We share a bro hug*

Mii: So i got your text, Where is this young boy you want me to give a room to?

Lincoln: Right here?

Mii: Nice to meet you. *The two shake hands*

Lincoln: If I can get free gym usage or lessons on hand-to-hand combat, That would be good, I made a statement that i wouldn't come back like this...

Mii: Sure, Just don't workout too hard in one day... It is important to rest between exercises.

Lincoln: Yes Sir.

Mii: Here is your room key card, Don't lose it.

Lincoln: Thank You.

Mii: Take care. *Lincoln walks away to his room, Only leaving My Mii and I to talk in the Café*

Mii: So you said there is another one to come here?

Me: Bart Simpson.

Mii: Dad, My Boss ain't fond of bringing anymore kids here alone.

Me: Well... Have him say it to my face.

Mii: No, I already know you are stronger than my boss, I will not have this end in a bad manner nor with a dead body or two.

Me: Fine...

???: He won't be alone.

*The Two of us turn to see Lynn Sr, Rita, and Lily*

Me: You three...

Mii: Can I help you?

Rita: We would like to stay in the same room as our son.

Me: Your daughters didn't follow you did they?

Rita: Absolutely not.

Lynn Sr: In fact, They are staying at Aunt Ruth's until they (Lynn Jr Mostly) promise to put this unfair treatment fiasco aside and accept Lincoln for who he is and treat him fairly.

Me: Fair enough.

Mii: Room 202, Here, extra Key Card.

Rita: Thank you.

Mii: No worries, My Kids work here, basically my whole family works here to help, serve, and still live here.

Rita: Well, We will do my best to be in support for your family and your kind.

Mii: Thank you so much.

*They walk to the room*

Mii: Okay, If they haven't showed up for that reason things would have been way different.

Me: Agreed, Alright, It is time.

Mii: Stay safe.

Me: If anything comes up, Let Me Know.

Mii: Yes Sir.

*I activate the portal and walk through*

Mii: I was wondering when you were gonna get here. *Lynn Jr was right behind him*

-----

Mii: My Dad warned me you were bad news to your brother...

*Lynn Jr just held a Scowl with blood over her mouth and Swung out her bat*

Lynn Jr: I leave here with that bad luck no matter what!

???: No You Won't.

???: Because we stand here

???: With No Fear.

???: Whatsoever!

*Mii looks to his sides, Seeing Luke, Wyatt, Wayne, and Landon, Luke Being an expert brawler, Wayne as a Hotshot, Wyatt as a Swordsman, and Landon being a limitless man on melee weapons*

Mii: Last chance.

Lynn Jr: Not in a Million Years!

Luke: I will make you regret the day you first threatened for him to be that punching bag! *They both Charge, Wyatt was shortly behind him, Luke Starts Kicking the Bat Away and Wyatt putting a serious scar on her eye and surprisingly making her bleed*

Mii: Hold her down, We are gonna have a word with the Parents of her about this.

Wayne: No doubt. *He and Landon hold her down with their brothers*

Mii: Hi Rita, Remember how you said none of your daughters followed you three here for Lincoln? *Indistinct Chatter* Yeah... She is here, We have her pinned down. *Indistinct Chatter* I'd Appreciate it, Thank you. *Hang up*

*10 Minutes Later, Lynn Sr and Rita drag Lynn Jr inside, I come back with Bart and was unsettled*

Me: Why is there blood on the concrete?

Mii: Why is Bart's neck thinner than Usual?

___________________________________________

Did we both miss something??