Ch. 11: Skill Vs. Science

*We Encounter Lisa and Somehow A Robot That looks a lot like her but programmed to act on it's own or defend it's creator*

Lisa: I came in vengeance of Lori and Lynn Jr being thrown in Jail. You will set them free, Or Else. *The Two Spark their Weapons which happen to be alike to Lightsabers but not quite Lightsabers*

Me: So you think a robot is going to help you? Oh, How the Typical Unit can turn Right into Wrong. *Me and Marge Spark the Sabers, I gave her one of mine, So that she doesn't have to fight empty handed*

*Marge Sparred with Lisa Loud*

*I Sparred Lisa's Robot*

*From the Room*

Bart: Maggie, Where's Mom? *She was watching the Fight and She sees Mom down there along my side fighting Lisa Loud and Some kind of Droid, she rushed out the door* Lincoln, I think another one of your sisters is at it again!

Lincoln: I'm Coming Down, keep your sister safe.

Bart: Got it.

*Lincoln rushes down and oversees the fight from the front door*

*I landed a lot of slash marks on Lisa's robot and yet it still fights*

*Marge and Lisa are still Sparring, Lisa somehow kicked up Dust to Marge's Face, making her distracted, Lisa Was about to Slash Her to Kill, But Lincoln Stepped in Just in Time And Brutally Kicked Lisa Back before the Saber made impact*

*Lisa L. Got up off the ground seeing Lincoln helping Marge*

Marge: Thanks Lincoln...

Lincoln: Anytime. As for you "Referring to Lisa" You are Coming With Me. *Uses the Force to Destroy Lisa's Robot from the inside, Making it Explode*

Lisa: NOOOO... That robot took me $7,000 to build...

Rita: What is going on out here?

Marge: Rita, Thank Goodness, Your second youngest daughter was almost about to force Lincoln to come back to the hellhole he came from, But lincoln himself saved me from getting Killed.

Me: Let Me See that... *Uses the force to grab Lisa's Weapon* Hmmm... Mmhmm...

Issac: Allow Me. *I Hand it To Issac* Expensive Handle... Cheap Foam for Comfort.... *Sparks it to look at the blade* Hmm... Hot and Electromagnetic, Very Unstable, Not Meant For Combat... *Turns off the Blade, Takes the Cover off the Weapon to see the Inside* Tungsten Wiring... And Geode Crystal... Very Rare and Very Powerful... This is not really the first time i have seen a weapon this dangerous.

Me: What happens if someone destroys it?

Issac: From the looks of it, The tungsten wiring used in this somehow got tangled when fighting, we would need to keep this in an absolute area where no one can find it and Destroy Everyone in this area or Themself.

Me: Agreed, until we can figure out how to destroy it or disable it...

Issac: Actually now that you say that, I need a few minutes with Samantha, she's good with Knots, maybe we can untangle the Tungsten wiring, and safely remove the Geo Crystal without having to wreak havoc on the weapon itself.

Me: Excellent, I will need you to get to work right now, any other task, just put it to a pause for right now. You and Samantha, Disable that Weapon, and We can use that Crystal For Something Better.

Rita: And Lisa Loud... As for you... You are to not make a complaint while you stay with me and Lynn Sr in the Other room, You're grounded, until you put the past aside.

Me: It's getting late, Let's head back inside.

Rita: Agreed.

Marge: Thank You... You Raised your son right.

Rita: With a little help, I guess I'm starting to see the error of my ways and starting to switch things around.

Marge: Same. *The Two Shake Hands*

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Brawn and Brains Together" is Stronger than "Brains Vs Brawn"