Ch. 9: In Jail Is Mii (Me)

(Longer Chapter)

*The Day of The Trial, Dec. 9th 2022, 17:21, Columbus District Courtroom no. 11*

Bailiff: All Rise for the Entering and Seating Of Our Beloved Judge. *The Judge Enters and Sits as Everyone does the same* Calling Joshua The Mii, to the Stand. *Mii enters wearing an Orange Jail Uniform and Handcuffs, Following Him was His Lawyer and Eldest Daughter "Kylie"*

*Joshua The Mii takes his seat*

Kylie: Now, Mr. Mii I would like you to explain to the Jury, What happened on the day of the Incident.

Mii: *exhale* Alright. *Was about to speak...*

Lynn Jr: MISTRIAL!!! *Everyone may have been startled by the volume*

Judge: Ms. Lynn Jr, If you call for another unwanted interruption, I will hold you in contempt of court.

Lynn Jr: My Apologies... *Sighs Angrily as she sits back down*

Judge: Sorry about that, Ms. Kylie and Mr. Mii please state your evidence and case.

Mii: Thank you, Your Honour, So Yeah, It Was a Beautiful Day at the Hotel, A Victim here today, Bobby Santiago was coming in a calm manner, Reasoning Why, was he came in support of another one here with us today, Lincoln Loud.

Judge: I Apologize if Bobby couldn't make it today.

Mii: No Apology necessary your honour, It was not your fault, but i appreciate your concern.

Judge: *Nods* Proceed.

Mii: And Suddenly, Lori Loud as Seen On The Hotel Camera Footage, Injures Bobby Santiago by Stabbing Him, in case if anyone hasn't noticed... The Two Dated before... That was until Bobby heard about the stuff what happened to Lincoln.

Judge: And What Would that "stuff" be, Mr. Mii?

Kylie: Here, Your Honour, File evidence. *Hands the Judge The File, Looked it over, and there were a few "Mmhmm's" and "Oh's" Writes everything Down.*

Judge: Thank You, Ms. Kylie, Mr Mii you may return to your Seat, We will be calling other hostages, Lynn Jr you are up.

*Lynn Jr Sits at the stand*

Kylie: Ms. Lynn Jr, I have heard the rumors about a No Bathroom Rule when you are with your teammates in any sport. You realize that many of those teammates of yours, Have Parents that can Sue you for Medical Issues, Bills, and Internal Digestion Issues.

Lynn Jr: Like You Care...

Kylie: *inhale and exhale*

Judge: Relax, Ms. Kylie, Lynn Jr, please return to your seat. Calling Luke The Mii to the Stand.

Kylie: Now Luke, We heard some complaints about You, Your Brother, and Step Brothers had some sort of Fight with Lynn Jr.

Luke: That is not going to be hard to explain, You See, our dad has reasons for going after people like Lynn Jr and Not in a Romantic Way.

Kylie: Video Evidence.

*The Bailiff pulls in a Small Screen, Of Lynn Jr manipulating Lincoln to come to her game with her bat, but when she lost she manipulates all of her other Siblings to throw and Lock Lincoln Outside and it took the Mascot Costume to Earn their trust back, Only to find out All of Lincoln's Stuff has been Sold just to go to the Beach, The Crowd was shocked*

Kylie: Let The Jury see and know this evidence.

Judge: Thank You, Kylie, Luke, You may return to your Seat.*

*Next was Rita, Then It Was Me, Then Ava, Then Bart, Then Marge, and Finally It was My Mom*

Judge: Recess, Jury needs to reach Virdict. *Pounds Mallet*

*10 Minutes Later*

Judge: Has the Jury Reached the Virdict.

Grandpa: Yes, Your Honour.

Judge: Read it off for me.

Grandpa: To sum at all down, Joshua The Mii may have some monstrous instincts, But he uses them for a good purpose, Because Victim, Lori Loud, Threatened his Daughter Ava The Mii, So He did what he did for a "Dad-like" Purpose. We find the defendant "Joshua The Mii" Not Guilty.

Judge: So Be It, Court Dismissed, Joshua The Mii may now be free from his handcuffs.

Lynn Jr: RRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *Tries to Charge for Mii but the Bailiff stopped her just in time* You Are Dead, Mii, YOU ARE SO DEAD, MII!!!!

Mii: *Long Slow Breath*

Me: You Gonna Be Okay, Son?

Mii: Yeah.

Ava: DADDY!!

Mii: Awe! *Picks Ava Up and Hugs Her, Along With Me, Rita, Lincoln, Bart, Marge, Maggie, Lily, Mom and Dad, Joining the Hug*

*In The Cell Ground*

Lynn Jr: Are you sure you brought enough men with you!?

Wyatt: Nah they ain't here to protect me, they're going to protect you, from me kicking your ass...

Lynn Jr: Easy for you to say you're not the one being arrested.

Wyatt: All the more reason why luck will no longer be considered a savior to the loud family and we'll keep it that way. Three square meals, community service for 10 years, first day starting tomorrow. So I guess you better get to diggin' Girl. *Wyatt Smiles as Lynn Jr sits on her bench Scowling at the Door Closing*

-----------------------------------------------------------------

You can Choose to Respect people Through the Law, and they will be on your side, Not through Order