01♡collage

"It's ok

you just forgot who you are

welcome back"

🤍Nat🤍

I hate moving. I honestly despise it, especially at 10am. The whole packing everything you own just to unpack it all over again.

Ugh, I'm too lazy for this.

To be fair I haven't done much of the heavy lifting considering I have four very fit 6'3 hockey playing best friends. How it worked out is that I just put all my stuff in boxes and bags and they carried them into my car.

How sweet of them.

I mean i think their on the brink of murdering me but they love me i swear. I've known these idiots since the day I was born. All of our mums have been friends since college and somehow got pregnant at the same time. Don't ask me how because I don't know either. I don't want to know either.

Let me introduce you to the idiots I call my friends.

Firstly we have JJ, my favorite comedian. He has curly blonde hair with really pretty green eyes. He's also the 'middle child' of all of us which we love to annoy him about. He's the 'baby boy' of the group since he's the youngest guy. We both get teased for that reason.

Next we have Cole, my gay best friend. His hair is light brown and floppy, and his eyes are blue like the ocean. Honestly I'm jealous of his eyes.

Then we have the twins, first is Theo, the younger twin. He has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, his eyes look like chocolate which is why I think he's obsessed with chocolate. That boy always and I mean always had chocolate on him. It's great.

Last but not least we have Ezra, he has curly black hair with chocolate brown eyes but he says they look like poop instead. Odd child he is. Now the difference between him and the others is that I may or may not have been in love with the guy my whole life.

Ok so yes i've been in love with my best friend for as long as i can remember and no he doesn't know, no one does. I think the guys have their suspicions but they haven't said anything. Thank god. Thankfully I'm very good at hiding my feelings so our friendship is all good.

Oh did I mention they all play hockey and we're all obsessed with marvel. It's great for movie nights. No fighting over what to watch.

Ok back to now. I'm now relieved that I've been zoned out for a good 10 minutes on my porch while they're all packing mine and their own stuff in the cars. I also notice that Cole is looking at me with a worried look. Oh god.

Wait, it just hit me, we're off to college.

No more high school drama, no more running into their houses at random times to annoy them, no more pool 'parties' at mine. Oh god everything is changing, i hate change.