15♡arguments

"I'll survive, somehow I always do."

🖤Ezra🖤

🖤Ezra🖤

"I think you're overreacting ezra."

"He kissed her theo! Someone kissed the girls i've been in live with for as long as i can remember so i would think this is a pretty reasonable reaction.'' I gave it to my brother.

Noah fucking fields. I've never liked him, never. Ok i may not know the guy or even said a word to him unless when we're on the ice but i hate him.

"On the cheek, me jj and cole all do that too.'' Theo rolls his eyes at me from where he's sitting on my bed, whereas I'm pacing back and forth in front of the bed.

"Yeah but she sees you guys as her brothers you asswhole. What if she and Noah are secretly dating?" as much as i would want to be happy for her if she was dating someone i would still want to murder the guy.

"Oh my god she's not, if she was dating someone we would know. Or at least Abby would and I asked her and she said Nat is as single as she has been her whole life." He lets out a snort as he reads the message.

"You know if you just tell the girl your feelings none of this would happen." I've never wanted to beat the living shit out of my brother in so long. I fall back onto my bed and just stare up at my ceiling.

There have been times where I wanted to tell her how I feel but then I remember that she doesn't feel the same and it could ruin our whole friendship. I'm not risking it, I'd rather be her friend for the rest of my life and hide how I feel than tell her how I feel and lose her.

"Ok i'm going to be straightforward with you since i'm your brother and it's pissing me off to see you like this." Theo jumps off the bed and stands in front of me so we're looking in eachothers eyes. I've never in my life seen theo so serious.

"That girl has feelings for you, she has for as long as you have ezra. Your both just too fucking blind to see it. When we were kids she would always blush when you hugged her, held her hand, kissed her cheek. You're the first person she asks  for or texts when she's in trouble. For fuck sake erza she loves you! Your jsut too dumb to realise it."

I just stare at him with wide eyes, theos never the one to tell people how it is. Normally that's me. I know i've always been the first one nat calls but it thought that would be because i know how to handle her panic attacks and stuff better.

I'm also the one who wouldn't think twice about getting into a fight for her. But if I'm honest when it comes down to it, all of us are like that.

"I don't know theo, have there been times i want to tell her how i feel? Yes. Has there been times where I almost have? Yes. but i'm not going to i don't want to ruin what we have.'' Theo looks at me like I have two heads.

"If we were talking about me and Abby and I just said the same thing you did, you would have smacked me on the back of the head and shoved me out of the door, making me do it right now."