12♡new style

"so much pain for someone so young"

🤍Nat🤍

It's been a week since Cole's birthday and Abby is demanding that we go shopping because apparently my style needs updating. Whatever that means.

Our psychology class got canceled during lunch so Abby decided that it's the perfect time to shop. I wouldn't say I'm over the moon excited about it but I am excited. What I'm not excited about is the fact that Abby is most definitely going to make me buy clothes that aren't in my comfort zone.

I tend to wear baggy jeans, oversized hoodies and occasionally a skirt but that's it. I would really like to start wearing skirts and dresses but I just don't have the confidence for that. Abby knows this about me and is determined about getting me out of my comfort zone.

She's also my own personal hype girl.

"Ok so i was thinking we could stop at urban outfitters first. Considering it's now November they must have those cute sweaters you like, we can match them with some skirts and stuff too."

Me and Abby just said our goodbyes to the guys and are now making our way towards where her cars are parked. The stores aren't too far away so we could walk but knowing abby we will end up with a million bags so there's no way i'm walking home with that many bags.

"We should get coffee first because I know I'm going to need it if I'm shopping with you." I laugh at the glare she sends me before getting in the passenger seat.

"Yeah yeah whatever. By the way I was stalking your pinterest last night so i know everything we need to get." how on earth-

"How in god's name did you find my pinterest?" I swear this woman could work for the fbi.

"I have my ways. But honestly nat your pinterest board is so fucking cute and i promise you we will acheveie that style." she pats my thigh as we turn into a starbucks drive thru.

Coffee my love!

Abby orders for both of us and doesn't let me pay since last time I did but I still flick her arm.  I don't like it when people pay for me, it makes me feel weird. After about another 10 minutes we're parking and getting ready to shop.

"Let the fun begin." Abby shacks the ice around in her cup and offers me her arm.  Considering it's 1pm on a Thursday it's not too busy which is nice, it's gotten a lot colder now but it hasn't started snowing yet.

"Like i said first we can go to urban outfitters, then h&m since i know how much you love that place. Then we'll see what else we find.'' This is going to be a long trip.

We head into urban outfitters, i can hear 'style' by taylor swift playing in the background. I see only a few people in the store including the staff. Abby drags me straight to the section of the store where a load of sweaters are.