02♡jolly ranchers

"you can't save someone who's already dead"

🤍Nat🤍

So I've officially been living in New York for a week. Crazy, I know. But I can't lie, it's been great! The day after the movie night me and Abby spent a good while in my room organizing everything because before we just placed things here, there and everywhere, so now my room is organized!

I also realized how much of the guys' clothes I steal while going through mine. I think I have a hoodie from each and maybe also a t-shirt from each. Oops.

During the rest of the week I mainly stayed in our dorm with Abby so we could get to know each other more and let me tell you, we are already best friends. The guys hate it.

Abbys is the type of girl who will take no shit from anyone and is also very protective. She's a lot like Ezra actually, hates everyone except a few people, isn't afraid to start a fight, and swears a lot. You get the gist.

She can also be quite scary. We went to a pizza place down the street for dinner one night and on the way back some girl ran into me but didn't apologize, which is ok. Abby didn't think so, she pulled the girls hair and dragged her back tio me forcing her to say sorry, never get on Abby's bad side.

Love her for it though.

We still have about another week left until classes start and to say I'm pooping my pants is an understatement. Just the thought of knowing no one in my class and having to ask if I can take a seat makes me want to throw up. Also the only person I could have a class with is Ezra since he's also taking english. Oh and Abby for psychology.

I'm majoring in English and minoring in psychology. I've always been interested in both, English mainly because I love to read and write but psychology has always been cool because I want to learn how the brain works and why we do certain things.

My mum warned me not to take it because it's a lot and I mean a lot of work but I love to learn and work so it's fine. Call me a nerd. I don't care, I have nothing better to do.

I'm currently in my room reading when I hear the door knock quite aggressively. I wonder who that can be. Note my sarcasm. Sighing I place my bookmark in my book and get off my bed to make my way to the door.

"Ok ok im coming sheesh." They keep knocking at the door every 2 seconds.

"What?" I ask , raising a brow when I see Theo looking slightly panicked.

"We ran out of food so we're going shopping and you and Abby are coming with us."

"Really, ugh whatever either wait here or at yours i need to change and get Abby." I move out of the way of the door letting him in and only just realizing the others are behind him too.

"Sup romanoff." Ezra says leaning on my kitchen counter with a smirk forming on his face.

"Go away." I grumble making my way to Abby's room. I don't bother knocking, I just go straight in.