13♡sick

"Fire in my blood."

🤍Nat🤍

🤍Nat🤍

Ok so maybe deciding not to wear a coat because it didn't look nice with my dress wasn't the best idea, especially in november. I ended up getting rained on and all i had was a cargain, and i walked to school.

For a smart person I make some really dump decisions.

Now I'm stuck in my room with a cold. Abby came in earlier, noticing I hadn't left for class just to find me throwing up. I had to throw a shoe at her so she would leave for class because she insisted on staying home to look after me.

I haven't moved from the bathroom floor since she left an hour ago, I hear the front door open and I grab my other shoe ready to throw it at Abby who's meant to be in class. Except it's not Abby who enters the room and leans on the door frame of the bathroom.

Nope, it's Ezra.

I should have gotten the baby to stay.

"You look like shit." he exhales a laugh while looking at me.

"Wow, thank you." I rolled my eyes at him before trying to get off the floor. I end up feeling lightheaded as I stand up causing me to sway a bit.

"Woah don't pass out on me please." Ezra is quick to grab ahold of me making sure I don't fall. His hands are my waist moving me to lean against the wall, I open my eyes and look up at him. His once amused look has now been whipped off his face replaced with worry.

"I'm fine, I just stood up too quickly." I pat his shoulder signaling he can let me go, he hesitantly does so only taking a small step away from me.

"Come on you look like you haven't slept in your life, back to bed for you.'' I let out a growl as he started to push me back to my bed.

I get myself back into bed resting my back up against the headboard and looking at Ezra who is basically towering over me. I silently point to my dest where my tv controller is, he takes the hint and grabs it for me turning on the tv. He puts on criminal minds for me before throwing the control at me.

"I'm going to make you soup and tea ok." he brushes some of the hair away from my forehead, feeling my temperature.

"Aren't you meant to be in class?" I suddenly realized that it's Wednesday, not the weekend.

"Yes but you're sick so i'm going to take care of you ok." he gives me a small smile before walking out of my room to the kitchen leaving no room for an argument.

I let out a sigh in defeat and got more comfy in my bed turning my full attention to Spencer Reid and Derek Morgan who are currently trapped in an elevator. One of my favorite scenes I love so much.

The last time I was sick was maybe 2 years ago when the cold was going around school. Somehow the guys never get sick so i was stuck alone at home, my mom was working. But after school all three of them 'came to my rescue' trying to make me feel better.