32 | ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?

𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ?

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

You nervously watched your blue haired friend pace around the room relentlessly, knowing that he was processing the things you just presented to him.

Earlier when you got back into the room, you already found Ike sitting worried on the edge of the bed since he got back before you. You barely slithered away from his worried scolding though, but when you gave him the cassette tape and the USB he immediately shut his mouth, looking at the devices in confusion.

But seeing as though you provided something useful that could at least give you enough knowledge as to what the Himeru's place really is. Maybe it'll finally give you both answers to why he chose to abduct you. To give you both the truth that you've been looking for.

Or perhaps even reveal the dangers the man was capable of.

You watched as the male in front of you run a hand through his messy hair, a clear evident expression of stress all over his face. His gaze was on the file that you also stole from the recording room, reading all its contents.

There was something written all over his expression other than stress. His eyes were basically telling that the file had something connected to something he also discovered, yet he doesn't tell you.

"This is all that you've stolen?" He questioned you, his eyes straying away from the paper as he finally looked back at you.

You gave a small nod, releasing a breath that you were unknowingly holding in. He folded the paper hurriedly and gave it back to you, leaving you confused as you watched him grab the cassette and USB, hiding it in between his folded shirt that he wasn't wearing anymore.

"What are you doing—?"

"I'm hiding it. Obviously." He answered, almost dumbfoundedly.

"Why?"

He stopped on his side of the bed, pulling his pillow up and putting the cloth where he hid the tape and USB under the soft white-sheet material. "(name), you've just stolen the possibly important part of Himeru's fucked up research. and with that, what do you think would happen if they notice that the cassette and files are missing?"

His question left you looking like a deer caught in headlights.

How stupid can you be?

Very stupid apparently.

Why has that thought never crossed your mind? Were you that desperate to find out the truth and to maybe rub it in front of Ike's face that you found something useful that you didn't think about the importance of the files to them?

"...maybe they won't notice..?"

You grimaced at the male's dumbfounded expression, knowing that you got the hint to not joke around, but it was hard not to when you can't take anything seriously when you fuck up.

"There are CCTV's everywhere (name). Even in our own room." He gave a blank reply, nudging his head at the camera looking straight at the both of you.

"Well the person working behind those camera's must be very bad at their jobs if they haven't figured me out yet." You muttered, shrugging nonchalantly.

"(name)."

You put your hands up in surrender, slightly shivering at his warning tone. "I'm sorry."

"What do I do now? Himeru's probably gonna kill me now that i stole something fairly important to his experiment." Your shoulders slumped at the idea, not liking it but then again you were to pay the consequences of your dumb actions.