{3}

Warnings: some sauciness

Nat's POV:
I wake up this morning feeling a lot less little than my previous days. I sit up quietly as i notice Y/n is still sleeping next to me. I'm so embarrassed but i guess grateful she actually stayed the night. I sit Martin on my bedside table and slowly slip out of bed and go into my bathroom.

Y/n's POV:
i wake up to find Nat gone from bed with Martin on her side table. It's now when i hear the shower running and go to leave her room before we both experience something we don't need to. I get to the door and hear Nat again:

"Y/n"

"Uh, yeah?"

"Can chu wash my hair please"

"Are you sure you're ok with that?'

"Pleaseeee Wana no do it an chu nice so pwease"

"Okay"

I head into her bathroom making sure to keep myself being respectful... i dont know if its just me but Natasha's beautiful- not just her looks. Her sweet little personality, but i suspect mean when she feels it. Her deep ginger hair paired with her porcelain skin and vibrant green eyes is pure perfection. Anyway, i decide its easier for me to just get in the shower myself so i undress, getting in the shower and standing behind Nat. I take the shower head out of the holder and begin to damped her hair.

"Put it back"

"What?"

"Put the shower head back and kiss me"

"Come again?"

"Please i beg"

I do as she says and put the shower head back, turning her round with my hands resting at her bare waist as she sips her own over my shoulders. She's quick to pull me in capturing her lips with my own and moving them slowly against each other's as she releases quiet hums. I pull her closer to me and get us both under the water of the shower as we continue to make out.

"Y/n"

"Yeah?"

"You're really this desperate for someone?"

"What?"

"I'm kidding kiss me again please"

And so I do that. We kiss and make out until the water runs cold. We both get out, dry off, and put a fresh pair of clothes on before we make our way to sit on her bed.

"So what was that all about?"

"You're pretty and I just wanted to see if you kissed good"

"Hmm.. ok well you've known me like a day, do you do this with many people?"

"No just you"

"Well I'm honoured"

"Can we go out some time?"

"I really really would.."

"But?"

"But I've just gotten out of a pretty tough divorce and I'm not really sure I wanna start anything right now.... I'll still give cuddles and occasional kisses though"

"Otay! Sound cool!"

I smile and pick her up taking us both down to get some breakfast. We get to the kitchen and i sit her down in a chair before making some pancake batter.

We spend the majority of the day in the lounge- i get to know everyone properly- and then we all head up to bed. As I've just shut down my laptop and gotten into bed i see my door creak open slightly. I pretend to be asleep and keep my eye closest to the pillow just open and see its Nat again.

"Shhh 'Tin, she sleep so gots to be quiet"

She silently tiptoes over to my bed, climbing under my sheets and cuddling into me. I slowly move my hand to cup her cheek and she instantly goes red from embarrassment of being spotted.

"Had scare dweam an wand an vis make funny noise so chu save me"

I nod and wrap my arms around the little, rubbing gently up and down her back until we both fall asleep.

A/n: sorry this is so badddd, I just wanted to post something sooo, a filler ig