{6}

A/n: hi, long time no see! Struggling with what to do with this story so suggestions will be welcomed 🫶🏻
Also Nat is big in this chapter!
—————————————————————

Y/n's POV:
It's been a couple of weeks since I arrived here and took Nat to be my little and it's going really well. We've only had a couple troubled night's sleep and one or two tantrums so I'm very grateful I got lucky with such a good baby.

"Y/n, can we go shopping today?"

"Yeah of course, you feeling big?"

"Yeah but I still wanna be near you"

"That's ok, I'll care for you big or small now let's get ready"

After a quick breakfast and change of clothes we head out to the shopping centre. Nat grips onto my hand looking wearily at her surroundings.

"Where do you wanna go to then?"

"I wanna go to Victoria's Secret"

"Ohh... ok, you got a special someone you need to impress?"

I see a furious blush spread on her cheeks as she shakes her head, "no... just wanna buy some stuff"

We head in and Nat grabs a small basket and starts looking round.

"Y/n"

"Yeah baby?"

"Can I try this on?"

She holds up an emerald green laced bodysuit, leaving not a lot to the imagination.

"Yeah, I'll wait for you by the pyjamas"

"No I want you to see it"

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm cause I want you to like it"

I gulp, trying to suppress the urge to go with her but it doesn't work. I sat on the stool inside the changing room looking at the floor as she changed into the lingerie.

"Y/n I'm done now"

I look up and, respectfully, graze my eyes over her body.

"It looks good?"

"I- uh yeah, you look really good"

"Is it too see through?"

I look at her and when she gives me a nod my eyes scan again, definitely seeing a lot more than i had anticipated.

"It's quite see through, but a good see through"

"Can you take it off"

"What?"

"I can't do it myself"

I get up and undo the bow at the back which loosens the whole piece. I carefully help her get her arms out and step back letting her change again. Only she doesn't.

"Natasha get changed"

"Y/n..."

She turns round, as naked as the day she were born, to face me. Those beautiful doe eyes staring at me with just a small hint of lust lacing them.

"Nat..."

She moves her hands onto mine before positioning my hands at her waist. I gently rub circles where she positioned them and began to move my hands up and down her back.

"Y/n please... I know you said no before but I really like you and it's just it will work because you care for me every day and and it will work like that"

"Nat i like you"

"Huh"

"I like you Nat, and I think I'm ready for a relationship again, we just need to take it slowly and not fuck in the changing room"

Another blush creeps up onto her cheek at the mention of sex and she begins to put her clothes back on.

After a long day we finally get back to compound. Nat ended up buying $300 worth of lingerie from many different shops as well as a new teddy which she had named Paw.

We end the day chilling in bed, Nat's given me my very own runway model show and we now lay here with Nat's arms draped over my abdomen and her leg flung over mine.

—————————————————————
A/n: sorry it's scattered and rushed and very bad