NOT A CHAPTER

Just a quick reminder. This story doesn't belong to me. It belongs to guardianangelicas on AO3.

The only reason I published guardianangelicas work here on Wattpad is because at the time last year I was traveling overseas.

And the country I was going to didn't have strong wifi especially because I was going to be in a rural part of it.

Rough Day was and still is my favorite book I've ever read, it's my comfort book.

So I realized I wouldn't be able to read it for the few months I'd be overseas and realized I could read my own published books on Wattpad. Now. I didn't know at the time you could download books on ao3 I was and still am new to ao3.

(Help idk why my font changed but ima keep it going, idk if y'all see it too or not but im scared🧍‍♀️)

I copied n pasted it onto here and uploaded the book. I wasn't expect THIS much people to read it but I see that you all r enjoying it and I hope this book makes u guys giggle and twirl ur hair as much as it does for me tbh.

guardianangelicas has yet to upload another chapter

But seriously guardianangelicas if your reading this or hear ab your book on here lmk or upload smthn stating u don't like it and I'll immediately remove it.

Much love to you and everyone who took the time to read this