It feels too bad to be true

- Haerin you b*tch what do you think you are doing!? - shouted the class "popular" girl, Danielle.
- I'm so sorry....oh no, what have i done....i am so so sorry Danielle- - said Haerin, rapidly rubbing the coffee off of Danielle's skirt. She was horrified  of this girl so hot tears kept dashing down her cheeks. The picture looked like this: a terrified teen girl standing on her knees wiping out a caramel late off of the skirt of her biggest fear that seemed to burst out of anger at any moment.
- Do it faster, i wish not to spend a moment more in your presence! - The popular girl shouted for the millionth time in these 5 minutes. Haerin kept silent since she refused to get to know about what would happen if she spoke back.

In a couple of seconds of this pure hell, Haerin finished and Danielle just pushed the girl off of herself rudely the way that she fell on the floor while Danielle walked to her friend group who were looking at all this drama with judgment  written on their faces. Haerin felt pain in her leg and at that second her friend entered the class and when she saw what was happening she ran to Haerin and held her up. She was horrified by the picture she just witnessed. Haerin felt pain inside...she was filled with anger, hate, fear, rage, misery, even shame but out of the whole list the only feeling that stood out was the pain of rejection. It pricked her heart like a needle, instantly and unbearably. She felt like the sky all of a sudden turned grey, the green spring grass has withered and turned into a weird shade of brown and her heart began to fill up with black blood that would crash it appart.
No, she didn't care about the shame she experienced, she didn't care about all of her classmates that saw this disgusting scene, she didn't even care how stupid she looked. She only cared about...her.
As the day passed by, Haerin saw Danielle more than 2 times but was too overwhelmed to look up at her. Haerin was the type of girl that would rather stand in the back of the crowd and not look different than be in the center of attention even if it was threatening for her life. On the other side, Danielle was the one that would crave attention and adoration every single moment of her life, no matter what she does people only see perfection. Well the only problem is that bullying was dissaproved by basically everyone in the school. But that barely bothered her at all.

Haerin went to the nurse right after the incident because she seemed to twist her ankle and couldn't walk properly without feeling drastic pain. The nurse helped the girl and Haerin, after thanking the nurse, had absented herself. While she walked to her house it was pouring rain and she turned out soaked in water by the time she came home. The poor girl was shivering and felt like she was about to faint but nothing compared to the pain of her scratched heart. She put her phone on silent but she couldn't stop checking it as if she was waiting for someone really important to contact her. She didn't know who exactly was on her mind before a text message arrived. Now she realised who didn't leave her in peace.

--------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading the first part of my major fanfiction, PLEASE write your thoughts about it in the comment, your feedback really gives me much more motivation to continue 💗