Day 2. Isolate yourself

Heyy guys, yes, you've guessed it, i lost my imagination and was procrastinating yet again 🤭 sorry. But you've also guessed that i'm back with another heartbreaking chapter for you! Sorry if it's a bit too short tho. Enjoy 🥰🫶🏻

Song for the part: Trevor Daniel - Falling

It's day 2 and Danielle Marsh didn't expect anything much. She had already forgotten about yesterday and all the pain it brought to her. In fact, she was sitting on clouds thinking about Haerin's touch and their small unexpected but extremely heartwarming moment from the other day. She caught herself thinking how she missed Haerin's hands around her and her breath so close. As awful as the situation was, the outcome only made her realize something inside her. And it made her brain overflow with all kinds of thoughts that she didn't know the answer to. "Why did she hug me when i literally screamed at her and insulted her in every way possible?", "Does she think of me as a friend?", "Is our rivalry over?", "Does she feel something more to me like i do to her?", Does her heart tremble like mine when she catches me across the room?", "She wouldn't hug me if she didn't like me, right?", "Or would she?". These thoughts were burdening and she needed the answer to them but no way she would ask them to her any day soon. She didn't doubt her feelings but did she doubt the youngers? For sure. It felt strange how vulnerable she could become in the presence of Kang Haerin when it wasn't like this to anybody else.

She could continue her thinking marathon for the next 7 hours if a sound from her phone didn't wake her up from her daydreaming time. She completely forgot about the anonymous dude, but as the phone showed a notification she suddenly remembered. She doubted if she should even pick the phone up, but curiosity decided for itself. She took the phone with her already trembling hand and opened the chat. And no doubt, it was, in fact, him. She looked at the message with sudden panic inside her.

"Day 2. Isolate yourself.
Hello there, missed me much? 😏
If you haven't forgot, we decided to play a game and today is day two. Out of a hundred....HAHaHAHAHA 😈. Shortly, your next task will require you to isolate yourself from your lovey dovey for 1 day...for now. If you fail it today, then i will make you ignore her for a week...just so you know and don't fuck this up for me. Anyways, hope you have a splendid day 😈 and remember: i'm watching you...)"

The message made her tremble in fear and panic. Things just started going good and he decides to ruin every precious moment from now on.
"How can i ignore her now? She's going to be so confused and upset about this and maybe will think that everything we had yesterday was fake and just a well played game! And what if she started ignoring me back? And everything will be just like before? No, no, no, i can't let that happen!!...but do i have a choice? Clearly not if i want to talk to her for the rest of the week..Uff, and i thought it couldn't get worse..."- With these thoughts she went off to school. A new horrible day was waiting for her ahead. Really optimistic, isn't it?

--------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading the eleventh part of my major fanfiction, PLEASE write your thoughts about it in the comment, your feedback really gives me much more motivation to continue 💗