New friend = New feeling

Haerin looked at herself with horror. Her face was looking like a clown with all that villainous makeup on her entire face. She blinked a couple times to be completely sure that this is happening and it is not a dream. She even pinched herself, but unfortunately it didn't help. She stood there, looking at her ugly self for about 5 more minutes thinking about how stupid she was when she agreed to the "makeover". She had a feeling that nothing good will turn out of this, but why did she not stop them? She always depended on her intuition, but this time she did Haerin dirty.
Anyways, she had absolutely no choice but to try to wash all of this off, what would be a little tricky without a makeup remover, since there was a thick layer of it.

While she was hopelessly wiping it off, suddenly, a girl came into the bathroom. Haerin didn't dare to look at her because she didn't want to embarass herself in front of anyone. She looked down, continuously washing her face and then....she saw black boots. She was almost sure that Danielle came to laugh at her, since she only saw these boots on her. Haerin started trembling, to the point it was noticable. Then, the girl spoke.
- Are you fine? - she asked with a sweet voice. Haerin noticed that it is nothing similar to her bully's. That felt strange. She carefully looked up and surprisingly, she didn't see Danielle, but saw a girl she never saw before. She had long straight black hair, deep dark eyes and an ethereal visual. Haerin also noticed that she was really tall. After a little awkward moment of Haerin starring at the girl she finally realized her position and talked.
- U-umm, y-yeah i'm ok-k.....- said Haerin trembling.
- Oh, sorry, i guess you need this? - she pulled out a makeup remover and some cotton pads and reached out to Haerin. She noticed Haerins' struggles so she wanted to help.
- Oh! Um, thank you! - Haerin said and began washing this mess off her face. To fill up the silence, the girl spoke.
- What is your name by the way? - She asked with curiosity.
- Haerin. And yours?
- I am Minji, but I also go as Min if that's more comfortable. - She smiled. Her smile was adorable and for a second, Haerin felt a pump in her heart.
- Oh, ok Min! Are you new? I haven't seen you before. - Haerin smiled with her cheesy cute smile and continued the conversation.
- Yup! I am Korean, but i studied in America for 1 year and now I am studying the 11th grade here. - Minji answered. Suddenly, Haerins' face became serious.
- 11th!? - she exclaimed, almost scaring her new acquaintance.
- Yeah, what about that? Why did you scream? - Min giggled.
- Oh, i'm so sorry! It's just....never mind actually. - Haerins' face went to a frown. She then continued whiping the makeup off.
- Oh, it's ok if you don't tell me. If you need something, ask me, i can help, my friends used to tell me that i am a good therapist! - Minji winked at Haerin and began fixing her makeup. Haerin smiled and felt something really warm inside. She hadn't felt this feeling for a long time.

She kept staring at how gently her new friend applies her makeup and she was, to be honest, mesmerized. Minji felt her stare and smiled shyly. Then, Haerin remembered that she doesn't have that much time to get ready and continued  with the remover. Something told her that she needs to tell Min about what has happened today.
- Are you in a grade with Danielle Marsh by chance? - Haerin asked carefully.
- Yeah, why? Was she bothering you? I just came and she was so agressive...
- Well actually...this makeup was her fault. - she said while looking down. She already had a bare face and Minji noticed how pretty Haerin was.
- Oh my! She did that to you!? - Minji shouted in shock and anger.
- Quiet....yeah, it's not the first time she bullied me...- the girl felt like crying.
- Don't worry, if she does something, you can tell me, i will help. Now! We all have a photoshoot today, so let's get you ready! - Min looked really cool with all her makeup supplies in her hands. Haerin hesitated for a second, but quickly threw those thoughts away. She was ready for it.

As she started with some pink lipgloss and finished up with curling Haerins' hair, she finally finished the job. While spraying lavender perfume, Minji couldn't stop thinking of how mesmerising and innocent Haerin is and how she would protect her no matter what.
- Done! - Minji said with excitment.
Haerin stood up, approached the mirror and looked at herself. But what she saw, was something that she didn't expect at all.....

--------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading the fourth part of my major fanfiction, PLEASE write your thoughts about it in the comment, your feedback really gives me much more motivation to continue 💗