And this is how Danielle's new journey, full of horror and risk started

Hi guyysss!!! 💗 Long time no see! I am sorry for not updating for so long, I just fell into a procrastinating faze and I had to work on a couple of other projects as well, but anyways I am back with a new chapter and a new plot twist! 🙈🤗

The song for the chapter: Skylar Grey - "Coming Home"

Enjoy 🌷❄

                               ***

- Danielle-unnie, maybe you want some ice cream? Or maybe we could go shopping, or should we play something? Or would you rathe-
- Girls stop! - Danielle said rudely to her friends, that, for the thousandth time, were trying to make their unnie happy. But sadly, nothing had changed. It was already a week after the incident with Haerin, and Danielle couldn't recover from it. All of her friends, classmates, parents, even her beloved grandmother tried to brighten up the mood, but it was all for nothing. She knew that when she will see her princess, she will protect her no matter what! She will do anything and everything for her! She won't let anyone make her suffer! The only thing that made her feel awful about all of this, is that she knew that exactly SHE hurted her with HER OWN hands. And she couldn't forgive herself for that. No. Never. Impossible to be such a heartless person. But they say it right...when you loose a person, you understand how much you love him. And they have a point, because before, it was all just a fun game for Danielle but she knows it will never be the same again.
She wanted to start everything over again, to forget her but no matter how she distracted herself, she couldn't get out of this love trap. Its like Haerin put a spell on her that would never end.

On one of those gloomy, same sad days, she was sitting on the couch, scrolling through tiktok, eating ice cream and being absolutely bored, when suddenly, someone texted her. It was an anonymous number with a creepy profile picture of a hacker, named "danger666". Danielle was a bit concerned but she didn't really feel like texting someone right now. Although, when she saw the message in the notifications bar, it actually heated up her interest. She tapped on the message and the chat opened up. She saw a message that was sent 1 minute ago. It said:

danger666: "Well hello there...)"
dani_marsh: "Umm...hello? Who is this?"

Danielle did not understand what was happening at the moment and was really concerned.

danger666: "Not yet....but eventually you will get to know me)..."
dani_marsh: "Ok dude, all of those dots are creeping me out, can you stop?"

Then she felt really pissed off and was about to block him, because she thought he was some kind of scammer and she had no will to speak with him. But when she was about to press the "block" button, another message came.

danger666: "I know you are at home, reading my messages. You are probably wondering who I am, aren't you?"
dani_marsh: "well, duh, some creepy type is texting me, i am definitely not wondering who the hell you are!"

She was so angry at him but her curiosity was beyond her strength to handle it.

danger666: "I don't need to talk a lot about myself...hmm..let's just say that I am the person who can either make your life a living hell, or a guy who........can make your life even worse than hell)...."
dani_marsh: "What the fudge does that have to mean!? I bet you, you are just another scammer or something."
danger666: "Well, we will see about that later. I prepared a fun little game for you, do you mind to play it with me?"

At this moment, Danielle smelled something fishy in here. She knew that it won't end good.

dani_marsh: "Why do you think I want to play with you? I know this won't end well!"
danger666: "Oh come on, let's color up your boring life, besides a good game never ends bad;). Why do you think you won't like it anyways?"
dani_marsh: "Well at least because your freaking name includes the word "danger"! After that I would already hesitate on communicating with you!"

Dani felt that she wants to do it but doesn't at the same time. Her brain said "no" but her curiosity was stronger. Especially after this message.

danger666: "What if we make a deal. I know you have a person that you care about. If you play with me, she will be alive, but if not.....you know the drill...)"
dani_marsh: "You barely know me, you don't know who I care about!"

She was so angry with this mystery person that she lost her common sense. But the next message made her sober up and make a final choice.

danger666: "Oh, i know you well...but you don't know me and what i can do. You know this acquaintance of yours?"
*photo*
dani_marsh: "What!? HAERIN??? What are you doing, how do you know her????"

Danielle was freaking out at this point.

danger666: "I know a lot about you....and I have a plan for your lovely girl)....unless you make the right choice."

Without hesitation she said:

dani_marsh: "Ok. Fine. Game on. But only because of her."
danger666: "Brilliant!) Your first task will be announced tomorrow."

And this is how Danielle's new journey, full of horror and risk started.

--------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading the seventh part of my major fanfiction, PLEASE write your thoughts about it in the comment, your feedback really gives me much more motivation to continue 💗