Day 1. Blame her

Long time no see guys...ufff, i haven't posted in such a long time it's crazy! I'm really sorry, i actually missed you but this has been a crazy year and i had to take a break. Thank you for understanding, and today i'm finally continuing the story 💗. Enjoy ☺️

Song for the part: Feel me - Selena Gomez

This bright morning light, while everyone else was smiling like the flowers under the sunlight, Danielle's face was nowhere near to a smile. It looked more like a sleepy, sloppy, puffed face with 2 dark eye bags, covering half of her face and giving her the looks of a panda. It was kind of funny and could be cute, but not today. Not when she cried the whole night and didn't get even a quarter of her beauty sleep. You may ask: why did she stay up all night, rolling on her bed in panic? The answer is as clear as water. It was the message. The one that she received last evening from the anonymous person. It was really creepy and got our girl into a paralyzed situation. She didn't quite understand what was going on, but she knew for sure that it wasn't something positive. For a fact, she knew that today she will receive her first task. She had no clue what these tasks could even be about, but she was worried to death. What if it's something she can't deal with? What if it means hurting herself, or worse, her loved ones? That wouldn't be good at all. But the thing she was scared about the most, was the only thought about what would this inadequate person do to Haerin if she didn't obey his instructions. So here she is, standing on the edge of life and death, trying to quickly get herself together and go to school as if nothing happened....

When she entered the doorway of the school, she felt like walking into hell. Every place without her angel felt like hell and nothing and no one could change that. But maybe today, there would possibly be a spark of hope in her eyes. Yes, indeed, and not only a spark of hope but also unstoppable feeling of happiness flew through her body when she saw Haerin in the hallway. Danielle ran up so quickly and without even thinking she, without any hesitation hugged Haerin tightly, as tightly as possible and sunk into her heart. And what are we now? Hugging with the biggest enemy? Is this what we came to? Oh, it would be good if it was the end, but everyone knows that "happy ever after" only happens in sugarcoated Disney fairytales. It didn't even take a second for Haerin to put her hand on Dani's waist and slowly pat her. After this delicate movement Danielle's eyes widened and she thought of letting go, so that Haerin won't have the chance to hear her thumping heart. But the tension was too sweet and the hardest thing to do now was to let go of this dear embrace. Thankfully, Haerin was the first to pull away. They looked into each other's eyes with a weird feeling similar to the feeling after a heavenly kiss. Talking about kisses, she would love to feel her lips on the others right now, but these actions were likely to scare Haerin.

While they both thought this heavenly moments would last forever, a ding was heard from Danielle's phone to interrupt them. Haerin looked at Danielle with confusion as the other girls eyes widened. She was cursing everything on this planet, because of how rudely the message interrupted their biggest moment together, but mainly, because she had a clue about what that message was. And that scared her. She excused herself and went to the girls bathroom for a second. She unlocked her phone, went into her messages and looked at the most recent one. And why wasn't she surprised? It was the weird person that texted her about a game yesterday in the evening. And as soon as she read the message, she thought it was a joke. But would a person who names themselves "danger" joke around like that? Probably not. And the message sounded like this:

"Day 1. Blame her.
Hello there, missed me didn't you?) haha, don't need the answer because i know you did. Well, less talk, more work. As you know it's your first day in the game, so i'm going to start easy. Your first task is to blame your little friend in what happened between you two. And make it harsh, i like it like that)....don't forget, i'm watching you )."

And now she was trapped. In hell. She had no clue how she would do it but the rage and helplessness in her were fighting for the bigger place in her heart. And now she only had 1 thing to do....even though it would scratch her heart for ever.

--------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading the ninth part of my major fanfiction, PLEASE write your thoughts about it in the comment, your feedback really gives me much more motivation to continue 💗