Hope dies last, they say...

"I have a surprise for you, darling. Come and meet me on the first floor!" - a text apperared in the notifications bar. Haerin pressed on it and her older sisters chat appeared. She was really excited about the surprise, so she replied with a quick "coming" and rushed downstairs where her sister was already waiting for her. Haerin ran up to her but her sister kept intriguing her.
- Unnie, what is it?? - she said in a cute manner. Her sister kept silent with a smirk on her face. She didn't let the little one get close to the present making her feel anticipation.
- Unnie pleaseeee let me seeee!!..- Haerin whined and tried to get the present but once again, she failed. After a few seconds of all this nagging and murmuring, the oldest stepped aside so that her little sister could make her way to her present.

It was a large, no, i would rather say humongous box in a cute purple packaging with a print of pretty butterflies. Actually there were 2 boxes: a big and small one. Haerin looked at them with childish interest and after a moment of observation, she finally began unboxing. She had to open a lot of layers before she got to the gift, but it was totally worth it. What she saw in the box astouned her so much that tears of pure joy were starting to gather up in her eyes. She grabbed her present and looked gratefuly at her sister. It was a big microphone stand with professional equipment for singing. Haerin wished to be a singer from her childhood, she used to film her vocals on her phone and post in on youtube, but the quality was really bad so she didn't receive many compliments, she rather saw more hate comments. The comments were so mean like "omg, stop singing!" or "I am cringing at your voice, please stop" or even "this is just impossible to listen to", although her voice was shortly speaking angelic, but it was the quality and all of the judging people who made Haerin cry all the time. Once when she told her sister that she is quitting, she made the choice to buy Haerin this vocal set. And she didn't regret it, since the same evening Haerin recorded a cover of her favourite song "Gone" that calmed her down every time she was bullied at school. She posted the cover and in nearly 5 minutes she already got more than 50 likes which was her personal record. The comments were so nice and lovely, she felt how grateful she was for all of the people watching her, but mostly she was thankful for her incredible sister without whom nothing of this would happen.

The next day, she came to school in a cheery mood, knowing that nothing could stop her from doing what she loves. Perhaps....the mood stood like this untill she entered the class. The whole classroom was glued full of pictures with her face from the music video she posted, but it had so many strange filters on it that it looked so ugly and disgraceful. The pictures also had a writing on them that said "Our new PopStAr!!!". She knew it was not something good when she saw that in the first place. But it became even worse when she fully entered the class and saw a video playing on their school tv screen. It was the cover but with voice effects that made her sound silly. Everyone was rolling on the floor because of how much they were laughing. Haerin felt awkward and really embarassed untill someone in a pink mini-skirt and a white crop top came up to her. She didn't need to guess who it was, she knew all the answers. It was her. Danielle Marsh. She made all of this. She didn't even doubt that it was her, only she was able to embarass the little quiet girl infront of the whole classroom for several times. It was not the first and surely won't be the last time Danielle would laugh evily in Haerins face without a single emotion of regret.
- Welcome our lovely new pop star! Go take a seat, lets listen to your incredible vocals! - Danielle clapped her hands and took Haerins arm to lead her to the place that was prepared in advance. They continued watching this horrendous edit of her while she only wanted to dissapear. Explode, be buried, be stabbed, vanish, anything! She felt the pain she never felt before. She couldn't hold her emotions in and with every second she felt extreme anger gathering inside her, being ready to burst out, explode, blast. It all led to her suddenly standing up in front of the class, running to Danielle, grabbing the remote and turning this unbearable embarassment off. She felt too much hate and mixed feelings to stop, so after that she took Danielle by her hands and slapped her in the face.
- You ugly stupid idiot, i hate you i hate you i hate you!!..u made my life a living hell, i couldn't run away from your evil tactics, and even now, when i make my dream come true you find a way to mob and embarass me! I am so don- - she exclaimed with so much anger and hatred in her voice that even her bully changed in face. But when Haerin was finishing her monolog, Danielle shut her mouth with her hand and took her out of the classroom locking them both in the changing room.
- Girl, you don't even know what you got into when talking back to me. From now on you will get more severe punishment. And don't say its not fair because everyone knows what will happen if they disobey me in any way. I warned you, and don't ever open your dirty mouth again. - Danielle said while pinning Haerin against the wall. Surprisingly Haerins heart rushed faster when that happened and that disturbed her a lot since she haven't felt this feeling when someone was scolding her. But it felt somehow....nice? She couldn't deny she liked the feeling. But that was not the case now, since she failed talking back to her bully and even made her situation worse. ~But how worse can it be?~ - Haerin thought while beeing left alone in this empty room without a single piece of hope in her heart. Hope dies last, they say...

--------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading the second part of my major fanfiction, PLEASE write your thoughts about it in the comment, your feedback really gives me much more motivation to continue 💗