Flipped Script

The morning rays beams through my window. I don't want to wake up. I am too comfortable on this bed. The covers just make me feel so happy. Reluctantly(very reluctantly), I get out of bed and stretch. My doorbell rings. Before leaving my room I put a stick of mint 5 gum in my mouth. As I walk down the stairs I see Christian through the glass. What does he want? I slowly make my way to the door while checking him out. He has on grey sweatpants and a matching hoodie. He has the hood over his head with a face of determination. I reach the door. I don't know why but butterflies are forming in my stomach. I open the door slowly. "Good morning Christian. What brings you here so early?", I want to see where this is going. "You.", he says simply. He steps into the doorway. I take a step back to let him in. He closes the door behind him. Before I can offer him something to drink he wraps his arm around my waist, bringing me closer to him. He pressed his lips onto mine. This can't be happening right now. His tongue ask for entrance and I gladly grant access. Our tongues take place in a war if dominance, which Christian easily won. He lifted me up in his arms bridal style, not missing a beat. He carried me upstairs. All my hard work is going straight to hell but I don't even care anymore. Damn, this wasn't supposed to happen like this, but feels so right. Once he reach the top of the stairs he feels around the walls. Probably wondering which door to go through. Can't say I blame him on that one.
He chose a door to go through, which is one of the guess bathrooms, which happens to be my favorite. He carries me over to the tub before setting me on my feet. "Take off your robe.", he demands. I obediently remove my robe, letting it drop to the floor and pool around my feet. Christian reaches over and turns the water on. The water flows into the tub quickly. While the tub us filling Christian takes off his clothes. We're gonna have a bath. He did have on any clothes underneath the his hoodie. He pulled down his sweats. His hard dick popped out. I lick my lips. He looks so sexy fully naked in the light. His body is sculpted perfectly. He cut the water off. "Get in.", his voice tender and stern. The water greeted my legs with warmth. I sit down in the water allowing to caress my body. He gets in, sitting in front of me. I move towards him and wrap his legs around his waist. "Kiss me. I won't bite, unless you want me to. Then I would ask where.", he says. Our mouths join in another tongue war. Moans escape my mouth. His tongue us making me melt. That, or either he ran thus water too hot. He breaks the kiss. "You have me where you want me. What now?", I ask. He trails around my neck. "I have an infatuation with you. I don't exactly know what you did, but I am within your control.", he says. For some reason his statement makes me nervous. "Just as I am yours, you are mine. I don't want to share you and I'm not going to.", he says. His voice is making me nervous and extremely turned on at the same time. Before I can say anything Christian slides his shaft into me. My voice catches in my throat. "Let me in Mila. It's okay baby.", he says. I dig my nails into his back as he pumps himself in and out if me. I just that this bath water must be so dirty now. With each stroke, Christian was weakening my body. No man has ever been able to do this before. I don't know if I should be happy or alarmed. I'll worry about that later. The water mimics our movements as our sex because more intense. "Say it. Say my name baby.", he whispers in my ear. "Christian. You feel so good.", I whisper. My toes are curling under this water. His hips make a rhythm and goes counter clockwise. I moan into his ear, I feel do good. Mmm. He has no idea what he's doing to me. "You like that baby?", he asked. "Yes baby I love it, just don't stop.", I groan. My hips start bucking as my orgasm gets closer. "I have to come baby.", I almost shout. Unexpectedly Christian pulls out. "Not so fast. We haven't had fun yet. I want to continue this later on tonight. I'll be back around 8.", he said. Just like that he left me dumbfounded in the tub. No he didn't, that's my move! I get the last laugh! Oh, I got something for his ass. I can't wait until tonight. After tonight he's gonna want me having his babies. Cause that's how hard I'm gonna rock his world.

I'm back home from a day out at the spa and a trip to Victoria's Secret. I'm ready fall nightfall so I can prove myself. He thinks he has one up over me. He must have forgotten who I am. I'll show his ass. I'm angry, horny, and nervous. What if this doesn't turn in my favor? Nah, it will. I walk into the kitchen and begin preparing dinner, I'm going all out.
I cooked a nice meal. Three cheese lasagna, garlic bread, and homemade strawberry cheesecake. I'm wearing a red lace dress with my black stilettos on. I even had my nails painted with shell silver glitter. The only light in the house are the lit candles at the dining table. There is just one problem. It's 10 o'clock and I'm sitting at this table by myself. My phone pings and I quickly check it.
Christian: Enjoy you night, k won't be coming over
That.....That....ugh!!